The ultimate power

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 15~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the middle of the night, Cassandra suddenly jumped up from the bed and ran straight out of the cabin.
She ran on deck and then saw the blue shining moon.
"Beautiful isn't it?" She heard a voice whisper from behind.
She turned around.
Asko stood in front of her.
His red hair was blowing in the wind. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment.
"Yes, I can't sleep either."
He opened his eyes and looked directly at Cassandra.
He immediately noticed her blue streak that was blowing in the wind.
"It was a good idea to dye your hair. Blue suits you."
"Dye?" Cassandra whispered to herself.

He took a few steps and leaned against the trunk. "For a few days... the moon has been glowing blue. This is supposed to be a phenomenon that is caused by a change in the atmosphere. That seems to be the only logical explanation."
"Not the only one..." Cassandra said sadly and leaned against him.
"After we parted ways and I went home, everything was different. The moonston ..."

5 months ago: Something rustled in the bushes as Cassandra made herself comfortable around the campfire

5 months ago:
Something rustled in the bushes as Cassandra made herself comfortable around the campfire. She got up and drew her sword. Cassandra prepared herself for everything and there, suddenly a rabbit jumped out of the bush.
Just as Cassandra relaxed and put her sword back in, a red-haired young man suddenly ran into her with a sack in his hand. Both fell to the floor and diamonds and crystals fell out of the bag. Cassandra sat up slowly and held her aching head.
Then she saw the man stuff his prey back into the sack.
Then she pulled out her sword and pointed it directly at his neck. He immediately jumped up and put his hands up. At first he shouted in shock: "Wow what the..."
Then he saw Cassandra in front of him and smiled mischievously.
"Oh it's just a girl. Excuse me but I..."
He wanted to bend down but at that moment Cassandra held the sword closer to his neck.
"Wow..."
"Where did you get these crystals from?" She asked angrily.

"Listen little girl, I don't have time. I know I'm attractive. Women like you would do anything for me."
Cassandra rolled her eyes in annoyance.
But then they heard horses and several people coming closer. The young man reflexively reached for her wrist and pulled her down. He closed her mouth and hugged her as several guards passed.
Fortunately, no one noticed them. Furiously, Cassandra pushed him away when the guards were gone.
"Are you damaged?!"
"No,everything's fine" he said as he picked up the sack of crystals. Cassandra looked at him in confusion. He waved his hand over his head and called:"Until the next little girl."
A black and brown horse jumped out of the bush at full speed and caught the man.
"Hey!" Cassandra called angrily and sat on Fidella to ride after him. She caught up quickly.
"Stop right now!" She called.
Fidella overtook him and stopped in front of him, causing his horse to jump up and whine, makinng him fall off the horse.
He groaned in pain.

Cassandra jumped off her horse and knelt before him.
"Who are you?" She asked suspiciously. "I'm fine, thanks for asking," he replied with an eye roll.
"My name is Asko."
He wanted to shake her hand and asked with a mischievous smile:"And who is this beautiful young lady?"
She didn't take his hand and rose silently. Shortly afterwards he got up too.
"You are a thief Asko!", She shouted angrily at him.
She took the sack full of crystals that was lying on the floor but then he grabbed her wrist.
"Wait, they are for my sister. She needs medicine and we are poor. Our parents disappeared without a trace two years ago and I..."
Then she handed him the bag with a sympathetic look and said: "My name is Cassandra."

In the present:
"The moonstone is still alive..."
"The story you told me, Cass. I will
protect you. You saved my sister's life, M'Lady."
He took her hand and was about to kiss it but Cassandra jerked it away.
"Asko... I... need your help... I have to look for something and I feel it's around here..."
"On the ship?"
"No..."
Cassandra looked out at the sea. He noticed her look and became nervous. "What are you going to do now Cass?" "The part is at the bottom of the sea..." "Part? What are you talking about? If you think I'll jump with you..."
"I can also jump alone," she interrupted. The wind blew through her hair and she closed her eyes.
She felt it...
"Wait for me here."

He went briefly to the captain's control room. "Excuse me sir. Stop this ship, it's important."
"We have to keep to the timetable. Sorry young man," the white haired captain replied.
"Well... what about this?"
He put several bills on his table and the captain looked suspiciously at Asko.
He put the money in a jacket pocket and stopped. Asko ran out but Cassandra was no longer on deck.
He ran to the torso in shock.
It is unnecessary to go below deck.
He knew that.
He took off his gloves and took off his coat. He was wearing a red shirt underneath.
Then he jumped into the cold water and tried to find her.
Cassandra was almost at the bottom of the sea.
Over 30 meters she plunged into nothing but something glowed down there.
After a while her streak began to glow. Her eyes too.
She dived deeper and there she discovered the part of the moonstone.
Just when she wanted to reach for it, she couldn't breathe.
She put her hand to her mouth and tried to get through it but it didn't help. Slowly she became muddled and everything went black.

Asko dived down but didn't get far and had to show up again.
He coughed and whispered to himself, "It's almost impossible to see anything down there!"
He tried again, but then a white beam shot everything around. Asko, too.
He was on the surface again. He looked at the ship that was capsizing.
"No!" He called in shock.
But then two stones shot out of the water and stopped the ship without destroying it.
"Incredible..." he whispered in fascination.
Suddenly a big storm cloud appeared in the sky and lightning streaked down. This turned like a tornado.
His wet red hair whirled in the wind. "Hello Asko," he heard behind him. When he turned around he saw Cassandra rising from the water on the stones.
Her hair completely blue, on her head a tiara made from the stones with the moonstone in it.
So her moonstone outfit just as a long black dress that shimmered like a mosaic.
"Just look at you Cassandra," Zhan Tiri whispered to her.
She looked bored at Asko.
"Like a real queen."
Asko didn't have the words.
Cassandra made a way past him and Zhan Tiri slowly disappeared with a diabolical smile.

Asko took this path, made of the stones and immediately grabbed her hand. "What's that supposed to be?"
Her bored look hurted.
As if everything didn't matter... As if she was controlled by something.
He stood in her way, shook her shoulders and shouted:"You are losing your mind!"
She suddenly looked at him in shock and then sadly away.
"I had to do that... I'm not going to hurt anyone who doesn't deserve it. But I can if I want to so get out of my way." He didn't move and didn't let go.
He stared at her with a confident look. "I ... I'm not losing my mind!" She called in shock and grabbed her head in fear. But this fear made the sea grow overgrown.
"Cass!"
Later on that the whole sea was just a stone slab.
Dust and wind whirled up. The storm worsened and lightning streaked down. By the others:
Arriving on the mountain to the sea, Rapunzel noticed the stony platform instead of the sea and the storm.
"Oh no... Hector!" She called into the caravan.
He came out immediately and noticed this too. Both hairs blew in this dramatic scene as Hector whispered angrily:"Cassandra!"

 Both hairs blew in this dramatic scene as Hector whispered angrily:"Cassandra!"

The ultimate power