The search for her father

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 12~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra slowly entered the room. "King Frederik?"
He and his wife looked at her instantly and saw the silver mirror in her hand. "Would it be possible if I talk to you alone?" She asked.
Frederik looked at her in amazement and Arianna smiled.
"Cassandra, of course. I'm waiting in Rapunzel's room in the meantime," Arianna said, leaving the room.

But Rapunzel was sitting on her floor with Andrew in the meantime.
She scribbled something in her notebook.
"I just don't find a good design for Cassandra's new dress."
Then Andrew said:"What do you think of a typical Saporian uniform?"
"Yes you are right Andrew. Just, how would it look like? Now I'm very interested in the Saporian culture." "How about I draw the uniform?" Rapunzel smiled and handed him the notebook and the pen.
Arianna knocked on the door and came in.
"Hello you two."

"Your Majesty..." Cassandra started.
"Sit down," said Frederik with a smile. Fortunately, he was calm.
"I found a magic mirror," she said as she sat down.
"In my mother's house." He looked at her in shock but then cleared his throat. "Gothel..."
"Yes Gothel. Look at that." She showed him the mirror and when the vision was over the king started to laugh.
"And now you think I could be your father?"
Cassandra looked away, blushed.
"I have to disappoint you, but I've been married to my wife for over 30 years." "Oh, i understand. Thank you for your time."
Then she left the room with the thought of who her father could be.
About...

The rest were King Trevor and King Edmund.
But the dark kingdom would have been too far, wouldn't it?
But King Trevor as her father?
She had to talk to him!
She ran to her room and took out a map.
"Well, we even drive past the Kingdom of Equis. Now we only have to take a break."
It is almost evening...
Cassandra went out onto the bench and on a hil,l she noticed how one of the towers of the castle towered up.
Eugene was sitting next to her and Cassandra took the chance.
"Hey Eugene. Can we take a break here, please?"
"You need a break?" Asked Eugene in surprise.
"But yes, it's pretty late."
"Fine, okay."
So he stopped and then Adira's head hung over them.
Apparently she was sitting on the roof while driving.
"Why do we stop?"
"Oh Adira! You scared me!" Cassandra said, giggling.
"We're just taking a break."
Just as Cassandra was about to get off, Hector suddenly jumped from the roof in front of her. "Why are we standing?" He asked.
But Cassandra was so frightened that she took a few steps back and fell over Eugene's leg because he was still sitting. And she fell from the bench with her back on the hard floor.
She groaned in pain.
"Did I say something wrong?" Hector asked confused and got a bad look from Adira and Eugene.
When Cassandra woke up she was alone in her room.
She was lying in her bed with a damp cloth on her head.
Her head was also throbbing with pain. She sat up slowly and the cloth fell into her hands.
She took it and slowly got up. After she put it on the table, she sneaked out of the caravan.
It was already late and probably not the best idea to break into Equis Castle now.
No, it's never the best idea to break in anywhere.
But now it had to be so Cassandra got on Fidella and rode off.
Fortunately, nobody noticed her.
When she got to the castle she crept to the back entrance which was open. "The guards here are really stupid," she whispered, giggling, and went to the stairs.
But then she heard a strange noise and hid behind the wall in front of it.
But then she realized what that sound was.
The stairs went up a tower in a circle and when Cassandra turned she noticed a sleeping and snoring security guard.
"And this confirms my statement again."

She went slowly up and in the hallway, guards were placed directly in front of Travor's door.
So Cassandra took off one of the metal bracelets that was wrapped around her wrist and threw it at a certain angle to the end of the hallway so that she was not noticed.
She slowly opened the door and drew her sword.
Then she discovered him hiding under the covers.
She locked the door and went carefully closer.
She pulled up the covers and caught him stroking a picture of Queen Arianna.
"Oh Arianna..."
When he wanted to kiss the picture he noticed Cassandra and her disturbed look.
He cried out and shouted:"AAH! Please take whatever you want but leave my Travor Junior alone!"
"What?" Cassandra asked confused, then noticed the seal in a basket by the bed.
"Well, that's not why I'm here."
She held out the mirror and the vision appeared.
Shortly afterwards, Travor asked with his arms crossed, annoyed:"Should it tell me something?"
"That was my mother."
"This woman... And your father is a king?"
"Yes," replied Cassandra bluntly.
"Well, I admit I had a special relationship with this woman."
"What, really?!"
"Yes, but she had that with all the rich kings. Just to take the money off them. I noticed that before we could have had a daughter."
Cassandra remained silent and looked desperately at the mirror.
Then there was...
"Now leave my room before I call the guards!"
Cassandra quickly disappeared from the room and sneaked unobtrusively back to the exit.
It was easier than expected.
Almost too easy, Cassandra thought.
But then she was suddenly grabbed from behind and her mouth and nose were closed by a big hand.
And with the other, the person held her between her stomach and chest and squeezed her shut.
Cassandra tried to fight back but the person was too strong.
Then a soft male voice whispered in her ear:"Quiet little girl. Just sleep and then it's all over!"
Suddenly everything went black and the last thing Cassandra remembered was that she tipped over in this man's arms ...

The search for her father