Never ending struggle

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 17~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's wrong with me?!" Hector asked desperately as he stood in his room in front of the mirror.
Varian came in and Hector angrily asked "What are you doing here?"
"It's my room too!" Hector rolled his eyes and then sat on his bed. Cassandra's bed was in the middle and the beds were separated by a small passage.
Varian sat on Cassandra's to talk to Hector.
"What's wrong?"
"What's wrong?! Andrew!"
"Because... he loves Cassandra?"
"He doesn't love her. He wants to be king and is therefore ready to marry her!"

"But that's exactly what you want too?" "Don't compare me to Andrew! I want more than just the throne!"
Varian suddenly stared at him with wide eyes.
"I mean I have to protect Cassandra as the new queen and I can only do that if I marry her."
Varian looked at him unbelievably.
"I'll prove it to you! By pairing you with Cassandra!"
He grabbed Varian's wrist and ran with him.
"Hey Hector, wait!"
But when they got outside in the yard they caught Cassandra and William from far away kissing and a world collapsed.
Hector glared at the two of them and started to walk towards them, but Varian stopped him.
"No Hector! It's too late..." Hector glared at Varian.
"What does this mean?!"
"Let's go..."

"Cassandra... The kiss was really nice," said William, fascinated.
Cassandra giggled briefly.
What was wrong with her?
Suddenly she had very weak knees and the world was only about them.
Just as Hector and Varian turned to go she collapsed.
So they hadn't watched the event. William took her in his arms and took her with him.
Hector and Varian entered the inn again when Andrew looked around. "What are you looking for?"
Hector asked annoyed.
"For Cassie, of course. She wanted to take care of me after what you did to me. I could use a whole body massage and maybe also-"

Hector immediately covered Varian's ears so that he couldn't hear what Andrew was saying.
Blushing but furious, Hector shouted: "Are you totally crazy?!"
Then Eugene came in.
"What's up here-"
But he immediately burst out laughing when he saw Andrew's blemished face. "We got it Fitzherbert!"
Andrew shouted annoyed.
"I'm sorry- but now you're probably not the most attractive man in the room." "Neither are you!" Hector and Andrew called at the same time.
"So where's my Cassie?"
"Your Cassie is kissing a stranger man in the yard."
"Excuse me?!" Andrew called in shock and ran past the two.
"Come on Varian. Let's go," said Hector, his voice even soft and sad.
"Wait Varian!"

Eugene stopped him.
"It would be nice if you looked after Rapunzel. I think she got sick."
"Oh, of course Eugene. Hector-"
"Yeah okay. I'll be fine."
Hector went to the courtyard with a bouquet of red roses.
"Fine, I'll apologize to Cassandra and then tell her the whole truth. Damn, she won't listen to me!"
But then he noticed William around the corner. Cassandra was not with him but for it a red-haired man.
It was Asko!
Clearly!
But how did he get here?
He wanted to go up to them and sort it out, but then he remembered that he should take it slow.
First he has to find Cassandra.
So he ran back to the inn.
She was most likely in his room so he ran there.

When he stood in front of William's door, he broke it open and ran inside. However, Cassandra was very relaxed on the bed.
She immediately sat up when Hector came in.
He immediately grabbed her wrist. "Let's go!"
"What are you talking about? William will be back soon!"
"I know. And guess who he brings with him!"
"Are you jealous? Oh and just that you know I'm sleeping with William today-" But he quickly grabbed her head and shook it.
"Have you gone crazy?! Me and jealous?!"
"Well then don't you mind if I stay here?"

He turned away and said,
"I don't care what you do. And I don't care if this Asko takes you-"
"So now it's enough for me!" Cassandra called and went angrily towards him. She turned to look at him and looked up into his eyes.
In this case, his size no longer mattered to her.
"I'm still stronger than you and I can't believe you're lying to me like that!"
"So I'm lying?" Asked Hector, laughing. But then a familiar voice called from behind:"Maybe you should listen to him."
She turned slowly and Asko was standing next to William.
"Asko?!" She called in shock.
"What's up Cassie? You're my girl or not?"
She slowly took a step back, running against Hector.
"Hector let's go."
"You wanted to stay here." She looked at him in shock.

Then William took out a shackle. "I'm really sorry, Asko though... she's mine." Asko looked shocked at William.
"I am your master! You have to obey me-"
But then he snapped his finger and Asko fell over.
"So Cass. Unwrapped situation right?"
She clenched her fists and stepped forward. "I'm going to damage you William!"
Hector looked at her in shock.
But then started laughing.
"I finally have my Cassandra back."
A shiver ran down her spine.
His Cassandra?

"Cass is only mine and nobody's else!" William shouted angrily, then ran towards Cassandra.
She skilfully dodged and Hector reached for the shackle and threw one end to Cassandra.
"Do you think you can defeat me so easily?!"
The rope suddenly disappeared.
"An illusion..."
Cassandra whispered in shock.
Hector looked at her in confusion.
"He is a follower of Zhan Tiri!"
He snapped his finger and Cassandra and Hector fainted.

Never ending struggle