The abduction

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 13~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rapunzel was just entering Cassandra's room, but quickly noticed that it was empty.
Maybe she woke up earlier?
She went to the window worried but noticed that Fidella was gone too.
Then Eugene came from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
But quickly noticed her worried look. "Is something wrong?" He asked therefore.
"Cassandra... she's gone."
"I'm sure she'll just take a trip," Eugene reassured her.
"Well, Fidella is gone too."
"You see, don't worry." Rapunzel smiled now.
"Come on, I need your help with pancakes. Otherwise you'll need a new frying pan soon."
Rapunzel started giggling and came with him.
In that time, Hector was already sitting on the roof of the caravan enjoying the fresh morning air.
As well as the cool relaxing wind.
But then he noticed Fidella stormily running towards the caravan.
He recognized her immediately and jumped off the roof to run to her.
He stopped in front of her and calmed the mare.
"Hey, everything is okay!" But then he realized that something was wrong. "Where's Cassandra?" Fidella only snorted sadly...

In the meantime:
Cassandra was just waking up in a dark room.
She was sitting on the floor, tied to the wall with metal chains on her wrists and a mirror in front of her.
She looked inside and suddenly wore a long white wedding dress with see-through sleeves and white ballet flats.
Suddenly a person whose face was hidden by a hood came through the door.
When it opened, light suddenly came into the room from another room.
But when he closed it, it got dark again. "Who are you ?!" Cassandra asked angrily.
The man started to laugh and went to a window.
He pushed the curtains aside and revealed his face under the hood.
"I can't believe..." Cassandra started nervously.
"Asko! You moron! Let me go immediately!", She suddenly shouted angrily.
"No Cassie! Don't you see what the reason for all this is?" He asked with a giggle.
"No, I'm overwhelmed," replied Cassandra indifferently.
He held out a bottle and knelt directly in front of her.
"With that you forget all bad things happening between us. Then we can live married in a happy relationship!" Cassandra quickly raised her knees so as not to let him in.
"Oh Cassie, if you do that, it will only hurt you more."
He pushed her legs down and sits on top of her to give her the liquid.
But she fidgeted so much that he dropped it on the floor, the bottle broke and a pink, steaming liquid ran out that etched through the wooden floor. Cassandra looked at this in shock when Asko suddenly reached for her chin. "You made me angry. Too cute and I thought we could fix it peacefully."
He let go and got up.
"Stabbingtons!"
Stabbingtons?
Then the two red-haired brothers came in and looked at Cassandra sullenly while looking at the two in surprise. "We are not your servants you stupid..." one started angrily but Asko already grabbed his neck and then Cassandra noticed that something was wrong. "You better do what I say because otherwise i have to quickly dispose two bodies from my house. And honestly, I don't want to get my fingers dirty so... Clean up!"
"Yes immediately!" Said the one held by Asko.
So he let go and then turned to Cassandra.
"I'll be back in a minute Cassie."
Then he left the room and the two started cleaning.
"Hey!" She called to the two.
One of them looked at her angrily but then immediately away again. Cassandra looked annoyed at the two and then tried to hit one of them with the ballerinas.
She made it and hit one of them with the shoe on the head.
"Hey! What's your problem?!" he asked angrily as he got up.
"Um, I'm tied up and have no clue of what's actually happening here!"
"Well, this crazy man is trying to marry you," said the other.
"Yes, I know that," said Cassandra with a roll of her eyes.
"But what was that liquid and why do you two work for him?!"
The one Stabbington that stood in front of the hole in the floor went aside and she could see it better now.
"A forgetting spell."
"And you are sure? I would hate to have a hole in my stomach!"
He shrugged and Asko came in with a injection in his hand.
"Look at that Cassie. Now I know how to get the potion into your body with ease," he said with a smile.
She looked at him in shock and even the Stabbington brothers looked at him like that.
"What?! Asko please! Let's not..." He pulled her sleeve up and called to the brothers.
"Please leave the room. I want to do this privately."
The two listened to his command and left immediately.
"You will finally love me Cassandra!"
He was about to insert the injection into her but was then caught by a fist on the head and tipped over.
"Hector?!" Cassandra called confused and happy.
But then he held out the mirror to her. "Can you explain that to me?!"
She looked at him in shock.
"I..."
But Asko got up and tried to hit Hector, who immediately evaded and threw Asko against the wall so that he fell to the floor.
Hector stuck the mirror in a small opening in his belt and then freed Cassandra.
She got up slowly and stumbled directly into his arms.
He hugged her and stroked her hair. "We have to talk about what I saw in the mirror. You know that?"
Her tears came slowly.
Sharing this secret was good.
She nodded slowly.
But Asko got up and noticed the two of them.
Anger immediately rose in him and he ran towards the two.
"If I can't have her, you can't have her either!"
And then he stabbed a dagger in his stomach...

The abduction