Zhan Tiri?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chapter 10 ~~~~~~~~~~~

Hector was about to open the closet but then...

...Cassandra jumped out of panic and hit him on the nose with all her might. He immediately covered his painfull nose and looked at Cassandra in shock. She fell to her knees in fear and looked guiltily at Hector. "I am sorry..." "Damn it!" He shouted at her. "You know that you can't go in here!" He let go of his nose and glared at Cassandra. Embarrassed, she rubbed her arms and looked at the floor without saying a word. "My wolverines are more decent than you are!" The two growled angrily at Hector. "I just wanted to bring your cloak back," Cassandra whispered, slowly getting up. She held out the cloak and apologized again. "Sorry Hector. It will never happen again," she said without looking at him. "You're acting so strange again. But I don't care, keep the cloak." Cassandra looked at Hector in confusion. "But why?" "It reflects your dangerous side. I can barely talk to you if you look like ... well, a playful kitten." Cassandra giggled briefly and then said with a gentle smile: "The comparison was really bad, but thanks!" Then Hector noticed how Cassandra's hair shined in the blue moonlight. He looked at her in shock. "Um Cassandra..."
"Yes?" She asked confused. But when she responded, the glow stopped.
"You should definitely go to Varian..." he said with a shocked expression on his face. "Why?" Cassandra asked with an eyebrow raised. "He'll tell you," Hector said and Cassandra slowly turned to the door. The wolverines growled at her until she left the room. Then they glared at Hector. "What? If I had told her, she would be freaked out now and I would have to talk to her about feelings and stuff like that! And I really don't feel like it! There is still a part of the moondrop in her..."

Cassandra has just arrived at Varian: "Hey Varian ..." she greeted him after knocking and coming in. "Cassandra!" Varian exclaimed excitedly. "Good that you came! Did you see it?!" he called as he grabbed her wrist and put her on a chair. "Wow, wait a minute! What are you talking about?" She wondered confused. "The moon! Did you see it?!", he asked excitedly and reached for a chair to sit down and a block. A pen was ready to write behind his ear. "Several times," Cassandra replied confused. "Not this moon!" He cried and then started to whisper thoughtfully:"It must have something to do with the moonstone and it's power... But it was destroyed."

Cassandra cleared her throat in annoyance. "Sorry Varian but would you share your thoughts with me?" "The moonstone was split!" Varian exclaimed and grabbed his head excitedly with both hands so that his hair rose. He jumped up and grabbed the map that was lying on the table next to him and shouted: "That's why Adira's map doesn't make any sense! The moonstone alone doesn't exist anymore! The place where something happened that reactivated the individual parts of the moonstone! Probably Zhan Tiri!"
"But as you said, the moonstone split. We can't do anything!" Said Cassandra and Varian jumped directly at her face. "Oh yes we can! This will be a brand new discovery and tomorrow you and Rapunzel will leave. Here is my plan!"

The next day Varian and Cassandra sneaked into the room with the moonstone. As always, Cassandra wore her blue gear and Hector's cloak. Varian wore a black, blue uniform similar to Hector's. There was the cliff again and not the bridge that once stood there when Rapunzel wanted to get the moonstone. This was destroyed just like the moonstone. However, one part of it was still living in the Dark Kingdom and they have to get it!
"So, I have the rope with me. I just hope your plan works. Otherwise we have a real problem," said Cassandra and tied the rope to the handle of her sword.
"It will. But be careful anyway. It is only a part of the moonstone but this alone has enough power to destroy an entire kingdom." Cassandra swallowed nervously and then asked anxiously: "Why am I doing this again?" "Just be natural and don't be afraid. If anything happenes, I'll be there for you. I'll never leave you," he said, placing his hand on her shoulder. Cassandra smiled and then threw the sword over onto the platform of the moonstone. The other end, she fastened to the wall. "Make sure nobody comes Varian," she said, then stood on the rope to balance over.