An emotional outburst

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 10~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra suddenly woke up and noticed that she was lying on the soft grass.
"She is awake," she heard a woman's voice call.
Adira sat on a stump and carved something into a thick branch.
"Oh, luckily!"
"How nice!"
And she heard more.
She closed her eyes briefly and when she opened them again, Rapunzel's and Eugene's heads hung above her.
She screamed in shock but the two started giggling.
Cassandra stopped and then blushed to the side where Varian lay next to her and smiled at her.
She was startled again and jumped up so that her head hit Rapunzel's and both sat up giggling.
"Sorry Cassandra. I didn't mean to scare you," Varian said as he sat down.

"What? You- you didn't scare me! I was just amazed! Hmm... Varian? Tell me, what are we doing here?"
"Do you remember the Nagarr?" Asked Adira without looking at her.
Cassandra replied nervously:"Uhm... yes. How can you forget something like that?"
Then Hector interfered.
"He attacked Corona's castle."
Corona...
Cassandra's eyes suddenly grew big and her skin was chalk-white...
"Not Corona... my home...", she murmured in shock and tried to get up immediately.
But she tipped over again, but Varian caught her in time and put her back on the grass. Hector sat with her and Rapunzel too.
"I and the queen hardened you after the mishap."
Cassandra had some bandages on her body but she was getting angry.
"Mishap... mishap!?" She reached for his shirt, sat on him and pushed him to the floor.
"Your existence is a mishap! You threw me against the wall! Several times!" Then Rapunzel immediately grabbed one of her arms and Varian after the other.
Together they pulled her down from him while she was still kicking her feet. "I'll tear your body apart and your organs..."
Varian immediately closed her mouth with his hand and blushed.
"We have heard enough!"
Hector got up panting and shouted angrily:"First of all rein your emotions you psycho!"
Cassandra tried to call any words through Varian's hand but it didn't work.
So she quickly calmed down and Varian let go of her mouth.
"Are you all right?" He asked worriedly. "Yes I'm fine."
"Sure?" Asked Rapunzel.
"Yes. I calmed down."
They both let go of her and for a moment she was calm...

Then she lunged at him again with clenched fists and shouted:"You hog touched me with your dirty fingers! Who knows where they were before!" She reached for his shirt again but he just rolled his eyes.
"Am I a mutt or a hog now?"
"Both!"
Hector looked confused at the stupid answer.
"You are both Hector! You..."
She suddenly started to cry and let him go.
She was totally going mad!
She sat up straight on him and cried her head up to the sky.
"You are all like wild animals who only... who... only take care of themselves and their own good!" Ruddiger, Pascal and the horses looked confused and worried at Cassandra while the wolverines growled furiously. "You all don't care what goes on in me!" Rapunzel grabbed her mouth in shock and almost started to cry too.
"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry... B-But... My home! All memories... have been destroyed straight by this beast!"
"Maybe not exactly straight..."
Hector said in a startled tone and everyone immediately stepped back. Cassandra wiped her tears and shouted angrily:"Are you making fun of me?!"

"Turn around!"
"Can't you be just nice to me?!" Then he took her head and turned it around. There was the growling, five-meter tall beast Cassandra spoke of.
The Nagarr...
"Oops..."
She got up slowly and turned nervously to the Nagarr.
She took a few steps back and said:"You know... by beast I meant... another being..."
The Nagarr followed Cassandra.
Hector jumped up quickly and ran to the others.
"He doesn't pay any attention to us! He only pays attention to Cassandra!" Said Hector.
"In the big tree, Cass challenged you and so you didn't pay attention to us anymore," said Rapunzel.
"But she didn't challenge him!"
"Well. The Nagarr sees it differently!" Cassandra then ran with her back against a tree and immediately fell over.
The injuries...

Then the Nagarr suddenly stood in front of her and roared at her.
But when he tried to attack her, he yawned and slowly moved away from her.
Cassandra stared in confusion.
Adira said the Nagarr must fall asleep again at some point.
"Adira!", She called to her and supported herself on the tree trunk when she got up.
Adira immediately ran to her and asked:"What's going on?"
"Do you know where the Nagarr is sleeping?"
"Yes. In a big sapphire cave. To the west of here."
"He's moving in that direction. Someone should go with him and the others back to Corona."
"We both go shorthair," said Adira.
"All right," Cassandra replied gravely. Adira looked at her in amazement. After crying terribly like a small child, she quickly calmed down.
"Let's go," said Cassandra, leading the way.
Adira immediately followed her.
"Oh wait." Cassandra said suddenly and stopped.
"You guys have to go back to Corona!" They nodded and started running. Cassandra looked at the Nagarr but someone grabbed her hand from behind.
She turned and there was Varian. "Varian!"
"I'm going with you Cass! I love you!"
Cassandra smiled softly.
"I know Varian. I love you too." "What?!"
"Yes. But you don't have to keep telling me that you love me."
A world collapsed for Varian.
What did she mean?
"Yesterday Rapunzel said she loves me. And Eugene loves me like a sister and to me you are like a little brother Varian."
Smiling, she stroked his hair.
"You are my sweet little brother. But now we should hurry up."
Great!

An emotional outburst