Like dog and cat

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 9~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Cassandra slipped.
"I ... can't hold on..."
Cassandra suddenly fell off but landed on a golden head of hair.
"What the..." She looked around and suddenly Rapunzel ran towards her to hug her.
"Cassandra!" She called with tears in her eyes.
She fell to her on the floor and hugged her tightly.
Rapunzel stroked her blue hair and cried in relief:"I was worried! Hector didn't do anything to you, did he?"
Then he jumped to the floor and looked at the two girls indifferently.
They got up and Cassandra thought first.
The dagger, the fire and all the violence he used against her in his pronunciation...
"Hmm, no. He was always there for me. I was fine," she said with a smile and looked down at Rapunzel's hands, which were holding hers.
Hector looked at her in confusion. Rapunzel smiled at Cassandra and pressed it again before running to Eugene and the two criminals.
Hector ran a hand over the back of his head and giggled,
"Wow. Really nice of you."
"Nice?" She asked in an innocent tone. "You don't really think I did this for you?!"

She started laughing viciously.
Hector quickly took a step back and looked at her in shock.
"You mutt didn't deserve any luck. I'm really making you suffer now."
She took off the moonstone and put it in Hector's hands.
Her hair and eyes immediately stopped glowing.
"Keep it safe. Otherwise the game is no fun!"
She smiled kindly at him again and then turned.
"What... just happened..." he asked himself shakily.
Cassandra stepped forward to Andrew and Lady Caine, who held the sacks behind their backs and nervously looked aside.
Then Rapunzel called:"Hey Cassandra! You took off the moonstone!"
But Cassandra ignored it.
"Give me the sacks!" She cried angrily. "Why should we?" Asked Lady Caine annoyed.
"Do you really want to feel my anger?!" Her eyes literally flashed.
Both of them immediately handed over their sacks.
"Eww Andrew! Why is the sack so wet?" Cassandra asked disgusted.
He just shrugged.
Cassandra put the sacks on the floor and started clearing them. She noticed splinters of wood on Caines sack.
It was full of diamonds, gold pieces, jewelry and more.
Including a golden mirror.
Cassandra took it out of Lady Caine's bag.

"What's that?" She asked confused.
"You can't be that stupid. It's a mirror," said Lady Caine, annoyed and crossing her arms.
Cassandra eyed the mirror suspiciously. She ran two fingers across the glass and an illusion appeared.
"Mommy Mommy!" Called a blonde girl, who was walking towards the old witch Gothel.
She immediately took her in her arms. "Rapunzel, please. I don't have time! Mommy has to go. I'll be back in three days."
"Can I join?"
"No Rapunzel! It's too dangerous. You know that."
"Yes mother."
Gothel took a deep breath.
"I'll bring you a present. Everything you need is here, right?"
"Yes! Thanks Mommy!" The girl hugged the woman again and then ran away. "Oh, this naive brat. I almost miss Cassandra."

This ended the illusion and Cassandra glared at Lady Caine.
"You! You kept the mirror in the hope that I would still be angry with Rapunzel so that I could destroy her! Isn't it so?!"
"What?! No! Rapunzel came in so I packed the mirror," Caine replied.
"Don't lie!"
"Cassandra!" Rapunzel called and put her hand on her shoulder hoping to calm her down.
"Thereby... My mother still loved me more than Rapunzel!"
At that moment pure silence broke out and Rapunzel let go.
Eugene quickly took her in her arms and Cassandra slowly bowed her head. "All the time she loved me more..."
But then she started to cry and clenched her hands into fists.
She turned to Hector and shouted angrily:"Give me the moonstone back immediately!"
She ran towards him but he threw her back with his arm so that she hit the wall. Rspunzel covered her mouth in shock and whispered:"Cassandra .." "You said the game would be more exciting."

"What game?" Asked Eugene quietly. "There is no game. No real one," said Cassandra as she got up.
"It's more of a competition between me... and this mutt!"
She immediately attacked him with fists but he tactically evaded.
"Mutt? No... mutts are well-behaved, sweet creatures who obey our word!" Cassandra kept trying to attack him, but he kept dodging.
"I'm a wolf. Cold, a loner and..."
At the right moment he grabbed Cassandra's wrist and whispered:"...bloodthirsty!"

He threw her upside down against the wall and she passed out for a while. "Now we have our peace."
"You moron! What was that about?!" Rapunzel shouted angrily.
But Eugene tried to calm her down. "Honey, that's not the..."
"She is my best friend!" She cried angrily.
Eugene released her immediately and took a step back.
But then she grabbed his wrist and took out his sword.
"Blondie wait..."
"Ongart Hector!" She called.
"Your Majesty! I can't fight a queen!" "Cassandra is a queen too! Well... almost!"
Hector grinned in amusement at the Queen's ridiculous behavior.
"She is a small, weak kitten.
If you don't teach her... the kitten will..." He giggled briefly.
"Why are you still on her side after everything that happened?"
Rapunzel's eyes widened.
The question couldn't possibly be serious.
"I would understand if you would tell me..."
"I love her!" Rapunzel cried angrily, loudly and with tears in her eyes.
"She is my best friend and I love, love, love her!"

Like dog and cat