Lady-in-waiting again

~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 11~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adira, Cassandra and Varian followed the Nagarr into a dark cave.
"It's so dark I can't see my own hands!" Varian whispered.
"Be quiet Chipmunk!" Adira whispered warningly.
"What?" Varian asked confused but everyone went on.
Then they heard a loud roar and the next moment they fell into the void.
When they got up again everything was adorned with bright blue sapphires and the Nagarr lay down in a nest of straw. Cassandra walked slowly towards him. When Varian wanted to follow her, Adira grabbed his wrist and stopped him.
"She can do it alone."
Varian looked at Adira in amazement, then looked back at Cassandra.
She knelt down in front of the beast and caressed him a little.
He had an injury to the front leg.
He growled a little when Cassandra touched that wound.
She took out her dagger and cut off the sleeve of her dress. While Varian watched her in confusion, Adira smiled. Cassandra bandaged his leg, stopping the bleeding.
The Nagarr looked at her with a smile. "Put your hands out!"
Adira called to her.
She was confused.
"Like that?"
And then the Nagarr spat something in her hands.
"Eww... I uhm..."
Then Adira came closer and said:
"This is a gift."
"Oh... Uh, thanks! I guess..."
She turned to go, but Varian started asking questions.
"Is it radioactive?"
"Then I would have said goodbye to my hands already."
"Okay, then maybe it's an ointment?"
"I know what it is. Monster bile!"
She smeared part of it on his face and started laughing.
"Eww Cassie!"
"Stop it, you two. Wait until the sunlight comes on!"
Once outside, it started to glow.
"This is... not normal, is it?" Asked Cassandra in surprise.
"I've got used to it so... yes, pretty normal," Varian said indifferently.
Then a triangular box was created.
It looked like one of the black rocks. "Wow..."
"What's this?"
"Unimportant. Now we have to go to Rapunzel first!"
"And the other ones," Varian said.
"Uhm, yes. Of course," Cassandra said, giggling nervously.
Then she cleared her throat and ran. The two after her.
Arrived at the castle, both high towers collapsed, as did the entrance.
A large crowd stood in front of it.
"Oh no!" Cassandra called dismayed and handed Varian the box before she started running.
"Cassandra!" She ran through the crowd and came into the castle through a hole in the wall at the entrance. Rapunzel, her parents, Eugene, Edmund and Hector initially stood there.
"Rapunzel!" She called to her when she was standing in front of her. "Cassandra?" They immediately hugged each other.
But then Hector pushed them apart. "We don't have time for that."
Rapunzel grabbed Hector's forearm and shouted, "Yes, but what should we do? I can't find a solution this time."
"Don't judge yourself Blondie," said Eugene, putting his hands on her shoulders from behind.
Then Edmund said:"The castle of the dark kingdom hasn't been built up again yet and now the castle of Corona has also been destroyed."
"No, not entirely," said Cassandra.
"Only the towers with the rooms of Rapunzel and Eugene and her parents. The residents and employees can still stay here. And I know where we could go to."
"At least three ladies in waiting must come with us and we cannot afford that!" Interrupted the king.
"Oh it's okay. I can work alome and without payment, it's okay..." "Cassandra no, it's too much work, you can't do it.", Rapunzel said.
"Hey, never say that I can't do a task!" And without any payment?
Sure, Cassandra thought it wasn't that great but for Rapunzel and the others. "But I have a very special idea. Maybe a little crazy."
"Well, we should allow new things to happen," said Queen Arianna uncertainly.
"Where's Andrew and Lady Caine?"
"In the dungeon, why- No!" Rapunzel called.
"Yes! Wait for me here."
And she started running but shouted backwards as she ran:"When Adira and Varian come, explain everything to them!"
She arrived at the dungeon and grabbed the metal bars with her hands. The two of them immediately looked at her in confusion.
"Hey you two! I'll get you out! But you have to do me a favor!"
"All right, Cass," replied Andrew.
"Pah, forget it," was Lady Caine's answer.
"Good. You can stay here and rot." said Cassandra, looking at her with a smile. Then Lady Caine got up and went out.
"I only do that because of my freedom." Once outside, Varian and Adira were already there.
Rapunzel quickly ran to Cassandra and whispered in her ear:"Edmund said there was a family heirloom in the house of Gothel that was now being stolen."
"Oh... well, we'll take care of that later." At the moment Cassandra was only concentrating on being able to talk to Frederik calmly about what she saw in the mirror.
"If we take a caravan, we'll be in Saporia in less than a week," said Andrew.
"Saporia?" Asked Eugene in shock. "When I and Andrew were... in a relationship..." Then Varian's mouth opened.
"Wait a minute! You two were in a relationship and nobody told me about it?!"
"Why should we do that?"
Asked Andrew, confused.
"Oh, now I understand."
"Wait, you didn't know?" Asked Hector, laughing.
"Everyone knew it."
"Everyone knew what?" Cassandra asked confused and suddenly there was silence.
Cassandra shrugged.
"Anyway... There is a guest house next to Andrew's house. We can stay there as long as necessary. In the meantime, I will take care of you as your lady in waiting."
Rapunzel looked sadly at the ground. Cassandra noticed this and then said with a smile:"Hey Rapunzel. How about you sew me a new work dress?" Rapunzel already looked up smiling and answered excitedly:"Yes! If you ask!"
They took the caravan and a short time later, Cassandra knocked on King Frederik's door.
She opened the door and asked gently, "King Frederik?"

Lady-in-waiting again