Burning annihilation

~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 6~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassandra and Hector had already managed to escape and were now running out.
They still heard the mole below them. The lightning flashed again briefly from the moonstone and Cassandra fell over. Hector quickly helped her up and asked worriedly "Are you okay?"
She replied sarcastically:"No, you know, I'm falling over for fun."
He held her tight and Cassandra started crying in his arms
"I'm sorry..." she whispered.
"But I will never be the same again as before! I am a single disaster and it would be better you all just forget me!" Hector released her and looked at her annoyed.
"Are you done with the show?" She just started crying and wiped the tears away with her hands.
"Hey!" He shouted and there she reacted.
She looked at him in shock.
"Where's that look?" He asked angrily, looking deep into her eyes.
"The look?" She asked cautiously and then Hector suddenly took her by the shoulder and pushed her against the wall with full force.
"Don't play the innocent one! You know exactly what I mean! The look when you defeated me in battle! It was always the same! The same look full of joy in the fight!"
She coughed briefly to recover from the pain and then said
"That look... I will never fight again... not against you, not against anyone..." He looked at her in shock and then turned away.
"We're going now!"

With Andrew and Eugene:
"Don't you think it's getting hot here?" Asked Eugene, looking around.
"It is probably up to me," said Andrew boastfully but Eugene rolled his eyes. "I'm serious!" They went on and there was a huge fire.
"Oh no!" Exclaimed Eugene in shock. The two quickly turned and ran back. But there was the huge wall made of the rocks and so they couldn't get through.
"Oh no, I wonder how the girls are." "Let us first take care of our own skin!"

Meanwhile with Lady Caine and Rapunzel:
"Listen Lady Caine, I know you are a thief but I am also aware that you do it because of your father's will. Therefore I would like to try to find a compromise."
"A compromise?" She asked immediately confused.
"Yes exactly!" Said Rapunzel.
"You don't have to steal! Now that I'm Queen you could live in the castle."
"In the castle? I'm sorry Your Highness but I'm just up to destroy the Queen. Do you want to take this risk?"
"Well... I think there is something good in everyone."
"And some are disappointed because it's not their knife," said Lady Caine, looking at Rapunzel with a smile. Rapunzel then looked at Pascal, who clenched his little feet into a fist. Rapunzel rolled her eyes smiling and then ran back to Lady Caine.
"I'm sure we can become friends, don't you think Caine?"
"No, clearly not."
"Yes but..."
"Wait!" Interrupted the red-haired woman.
"Something is wrong here."
Both stopped and looked around.
Then the fire came closer.
"What? How can that be possible?" Rapunzel asked in shock.
"The fire broke out in the other direction!"

Meanwhile with Cassandra and Hector: The two walked silently next to each other and neither turned to the other. Then Cassandra picked up the smell from the fire and reacted.
"Hector wait," she said silently.
She didn't even call it in a worried or excited tone.
As if she knew exactly what to do and as if there was no need to panic.
She stopped and considered.
Hector stopped a few feet in front of her. Cassandra considered how the fire from one direction suddenly comes from the other.
All the mirrors...
The huge mole and then there were the bats. This house was clearly magical. But how? Her mother was forever young but this was due to a flower and Rapunzel's hair.
Not on it's own.
So where does this magic come from? Hector looked confused at Cassandra. "Are we going now?" He asked annoyed. "Yes, but we should go the other way." He looked at her annoyed.
"Couldn't you say that a kilometer ago?!" he asked angrily.
"There is also the fire."
"No it's not," she said, looking directly at him.
"We don't have time for long explanations. You just have to trust me." Then Cassandra suddenly noticed a rope on her hands.
Hector had tied them up when he stood in front of her.
"Hector, what's this about?" She asked angrily.
"We don't have time for long explanations. You just have to trust me," he repeated with a diabolical grin. Cassandra looked at him in shock.
"You come back with us and then I'll never let you and the moonstone out of my sight again."
He pulled the ankle and started walking.
Cassandra ran after him and thought. Was he serious?
She doesn't want to hurt anyone.
She just wants to get away so everyone is better.
Whether he really holds her on this rope forever or just watches her...
What strange thoughts they were, none of them were good!
"Hector, let go of me!" She called angrily and stopped.
She tugged on the shackles but could not get them off.
"Fight your way free."
"How am I supposed to fight with my hands tied?!"
"The Cassandra I know finds a way." She looked at him suspiciously. "Apparently you don't get along with the fact that you're a lousy loser who can't even fight a woman almost half his size."
He looked at her angrily and pressed her shoulders against the wall again. Only this time firmly without letting go. "Say that again and I'll destroy you princess!"
"You see... you can't cope with the fact that I'm stronger... But like I said I won't fight anymore... So the decision is entirely up to you if you destroy me now..."

Burning annihilation