One.

◤

" 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

San Quentin State Prison.
Da'Jour True Avery
10:29 AM.

"Your honor I would like to request an appeal of my clients sentence." John said . "It has been 2 years and no further evidence besides a knife has been found in order to put my client on death row."

The judge took a minute to think. "Take 10." He said and we all stood up .

"You're gonna get outta this." John nudged me .

We went out the court room before standing there. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked the big nigga that was standing beside me.

"Yea cmon." He led me and I went in using it before washing my hands and coming back out.

"True." I heard a familiar voice call my name I looked around before stopping and spotting Kaci.

"Waddup." I nodded at him and he came over to me.

"You finna get out fasho." He nodded smiling big I just laughed .

"How you been?" I asked .

"On the same shit." He shrugged . "You been holding up? I put some money on yo books the other day."

"Fasho thank you but yea I been coo , ready to get out." I huffed.

"Court is back in session." The big nigga told me and Kaci hugged me before going back in and we followed.

"Before the break you requested an appeal and your appeal has been granted by the jury and courts." The judge said and I smiled.

"Thank you , your honor."

"Your client has an 100,000 bond and will be put on house arrest for 10 months and probation for the next 30 years."

"Thank you , your honor." John said.

~

"I made bond." I told my homie Liko.

"How much?"

"100,000."

"I got that right now." He said .

"You in Memphis?" I asked.

"Yea , I can book my flight now though."

"Fasho." I nodded.

"You talked to yo mama?"

"I talked to her the day before yesterday , she said she was doing good."

"I know she had went to the hospital last night I don't know what for."

"What hospital?" I frowned.

"Saint Francis." He responded.

"You been up there?"

"I heard this mornin-"

"2 minutes remaining." The phone said all loud.

"Ima get this flight and get you out tomorrow morning , hold off till then you coming home tomorrow gang." He chuckled.

"Fasho." I laughed .

The call ended and I got up going back to my cell .

"You going home?" My cell mate Omere asked.

"Yea hopefully tomorrow."

"I need yo lawyer on god." He laughed . "Been in this bitch 12 years now."

I laughed sitting down on the hard cell bed. "I couldn't do no 12 years."

"I be thinking bout breaking out but ion got no damn plan."

"Pull that Ted bundy shit." I laughed . "Get real skinny then break through that vent." I pointed.

He looked at it for a minute before nodding and dapping me up.

~

Lunch finally rolled around and I got me some noodles out the vending machine with a pop and some chips.

"Nigga dropped a bag on my books." I mumbled laughing.

I sat and ate before throwing my stuff away and using the bathroom .

I grabbed my book reading it . I finished 3 books now since I been on death row.

The nurse came by with my meds and I got up huffing .

"I don't even need these shits." I mugged her.

"Da'Jour ain't you getting out tomorrow? Take the medicine stop being difficult."

I took them out her hands with the water bottle and took it showing her I ain't hide it and she nodded before walking away.

The bipolar disorder medicine only helped to a certain extent with me and I ain't really think I was bipolar .

I laid back down to make time go by faster I just went to sleep .

~
Chapters gone get longer but vote and comment .
Thanks.