Six.

◤

"𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 , 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥"

<<Zayla Nicole Campbell>>
1:27 PM.

"Zayla get the fuck up!" My step daddy yelled and I rolled my eyes just knowing he was bout to do the most.

I got up and opened my door seeing him at the table with a cigarette in his hand.

"Yea?"

"Wash them damn dishes!" He shouted.

"What is you yelling for? I'm right here ."

"Girl don't question me!" He stood up real fast and I just stood there unbothered.

"You can step outta my face , fuck wrong with you?" I mugged him .

"That smart mouth ain't gone get yo dumbass nowhere."

"I don't care , you ain't my daddy so therefore you have no control over me or what I do , grown or not . We ain't blood , fuck you."

"Yea okay." He chuckled . "Wash them dishes."

"No." I looked at him before turning around and going to my room .

I packed my bag before wiping the tears that was streaming down my face . I picked up my phone to call my daddy and he shuffled in the camera before speaking .

"Daddy can you come get me?" I asked.

"Where you at?" He frowned.

"Mama house , her boyfriend keep fucking yelling at me and getting in my face."

"You know yo mama got a restraining order on me , walk to the corner , I'll tell you when I'm there."

"Okay." I nodded before hanging up.

"Where you going?" Mama came in my room .

"To my daddy house." I looked up.

"You following Zaylin , gone head move in with him while you at it too , you need to get out my house. I got 2 more younger kids to worry about."