Eight.

**make sure you reading in dark mode**

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 ,  𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥."

Zayla Nicole Campbell

"No fuck him." I said to Azora , we was the closest out of Keuana, her and Kamille because we were cousins.

"What happened?"

"I don't even remember all I know is he was talking about fucking security guards while he was locked up then gone say her pussy was good." I frowned . "Like I was standing right there , that's disrespectful.

"Zayla , you a crybaby . That was years ago .. you ain't even know him then."

"I seen him on the news though so I knew of him . Just didn't know him personally so that counts."

"Imagine seeing yo future boyfriend on the news for murder." She mumbled .

"That's not funny."

"So when the last time y'all talked."

"The day I left."

"So like 4 days ago."

"Mhm." I nodded . "Ima call you back tho , my daddy finna come in here I just know it."

"Okay." She laughed before I hung up and my daddy walked in .

"You in here talking shit?" He stood at the door way smacking on some chips.

"No but if I was?" I joked.

"Girl don't get fucked up but I came in here to tell yo bald head ass that it's food downstairs if you want some."

"What is it?"

"Pizza."

"From?"

"Girl go look guide damnit." He threw his hands up and I laughed getting up .

I went down the stairs seeing Zaylin down there looking at the pizza.