Nineteen.

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕘𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕠 𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕤."

Da'Jour True Avery
12:28 PM.

∴ 《 Da'Jour True Avery 》 12:28 PM

"Da'Jour." Zayla tapped me holding a bag of pills in her hand .

"Yea?" I squinted .

"What is this?"

"Percs." I grabbed them.

"How many you took."

"Ion know." I shrugged sitting them down and laying back . "Hand me that water bottle and you got some Tylenol ?"

"Here." She handed me the water and pills .

"Head hurt like a bitch." I mumbled after swallowing them .

"I bet it do ." She mugged me and she grabbed the percs.

"What you doing?"

"Flushing them in the toilet."

I hopped up real quick and she ran to the bathroom and dumped them in the toilet making my jaw drop .

"You not supposed to be popping these Da'Jour , you slowly killing yourself!" She said as tears rolled down her face . "You acting so careless."

"Ion care no more Zayla , I'm living to die. If I die , it was meant for me to die like that . Ian scared to die no more it gotta happen one day."

"Yea so let it happen without you interfering with it making it come earlier than what it is , why you wanna pop pills and eventually kill your self ?"

"My pain be gone." I rubbed my hands down my face .

"For the moment , then what after you take them?"

I shrugged not knowing how to answer that .

"Exactly."