Thirty-Five

"ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦. ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞; 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

Maliko Aiden Moore
7:22 PM.

I stood over Keuana dead body as her friend sat there crying

I stood over Keuana dead body as her friend sat there crying .

"Shut the fuck up." I muttered looking at her .

"You so sexy , ima listen." She nodded and wiped her tears away.

"If you wanna fuck him , just say that." Kaci said .

"I do , that's on my bucket list before y'all kill me . You can kill me." She pointed to me . "Only if we , you know , before y'all kill me."

"You a hoe."

"You only live once." She shrugged .

"You look like yo head good as fuck." I walked over to her .

"It is." She nodded .

"Show me." I smirked and she smiled .

"I'm tied up." She said in a duh tone .

"Oh." I shrugged shooting her in head . "Don't give no fuck." I mumbled .

"Liko , you gotta chill." Kaci laughed along with Ziyir .

"Says the nigga who shot this bitch four times in her chest." I kicked Keuana dead body .

"She wouldn't die , she kept making noises . I just had to make sure she was dead." Kaci said .

We both turned around and seen Von standing there with a gun in his hand pointing it at Kaci .

"The fuck is you doing?" Ziyir stood there frowning and I sighed .

"How-he."

"Fuck it." I mumbled grabbing the gun that was in the back of my pants . "Now you dead too." I shrugged .

"Fuck type of gun is this?" Kaci laughed . "And how he find out where we was?"

"Keuana phone , she had to text him or something."

"Now she got him killed too." Ziyir laughed . Imagine .

"Ian dead bitch." Von laid in the pool of blood not being able to move . "And she was really finna set y'all up , that's how I knew." He winced in pain .

"Bitch , die slow." Kaci said as Ziyir grabbed the chair .

"You finna sit here till True get out , ima let him do him , call the clean up crew so they can get these bodies out here."