Eighteen.

"ℕ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕨𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕."

Da'Jour True Avery
3:12 PM.

"You're only out on bond Da'Jour." Jordan said . "If they find you guilty you'll have more than one charge."

"What charges? Ian do shit."

"Violation of probation , Murder , Kidnapping and depending on if they were shot , a gun charge too."

"Ian even do it." I shrugged . "They just wanna pin that on me that shit so lame."

"Well I hope they find whoever did it but since this case is ongoing I have to move your curfew to 8:30 and I can't push it back until the case is clear of your name."

"The fuck? 8:30?" I frowned . "I be having- okay." I nodded just deciding to shut up.

"Okay." She nodded . "And keep it charged , it's always going dead and when it's dead I can't see where you are."

"Mhm."

It wasn't dead , I put aluminum foil on it lol.

I got up leaving out sighing , I feel like a child . "8:30 , who the fuck goes in at 8:30 ? It still be light at 8:30." I muttered .

I drove back home and Zayla was there on the couch and she jumped into my arms .

"Oh you missed me?" I smirked .

"Of course." She hugged me tight.

"You just seen me yesterday." I put her down.

"Yea for like 10 minutes then I had to leave with Kamille then you had to leave this morning."

"Mhm." I nodded kissing her forehead putting my stuff down . "Damn can I get in the house?" I moved her .

"You ain't miss me? You must've met yo security guard in jail." She let go.

"Zayla don't start." I grabbed her by her waist kissing her . "Ian had no pussy in a coo lil minute."

"That sucks." She shrugged walking away to my room causing me to make a face .

"Girl stop playing with me."

"I'm not."

"You is." I kissed her lips repeatedly as I got on the bed .

"Movee." She whined .

"You so irritating." I mugged her . "It's coo." I got off her turning over.

"What?" She laughed getting on me.

"Move Zayla."