Thirty-Seven.

"𝕊𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕'𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕕, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟."

Da'Jour True Avery
1:28 PM.

"Man when can I leave?" I asked the nurse irritated at this point .

"Well it's not completely up to me but whenever you start healing more."

"Can I even walk?" I mumbled to myself standing up .

"Woaaahh." She laughed walking over to me . "You have to lay down."

"Why y'all push that tube up my dick while I was sleeping? Huh?" I asked . "Can y'all take it out?"

My dad walked in the room with some food and a sleeping D'Aire and I just mugged him .

"Why would you bring food and I can't eat that?"

"You can eat regular foods now , they just have to be soft." The nurse said .

"Ian buy this for you but here." He gave me some chicken nuggets from Wendy's and barbecue sauce .

"Now if your body can't tolerate that yet , make sure you let us know." She said . "And no acidic drinks , water and juice is fine but not a lot of sugar."

"Mhm." I nodded .

"He not even listening." My daddy mumbled .

The nurse laughed walking out and Kaci , Liko and Ziyir walked in .

"Fuck her." Kaci said as he sat in the chair huffing .

"Kamille?" I looked at Liko and he nodded laughing pulling a chair up.

"We just came up on so much money." Ziyir said as he passed me a brown bag and I opened it seeing a couple stacks .

"This ain't a lot." I laughed .

"That ain't even half nigga , that's yours." Kaci said .

"Oh." I laughed . "Right on." I dapped them up . "They need to release me , tired of being here."

"Nigga you was sleep for damnear a month , how you tired of being here."

"Fuck you." I looked at him as I ate my chicken nuggets .

"You ain't see Zayla arguing with that girl?" Kaci asked .

"What girl?" I asked frowning . "Tiana?"

"Yea," he nodded . "They was arguing yesterday .

"Tiana weird as hell , know that's Keuana cousin right?"

"Her dead ass." Ziyir mumbled .