Fourteen.

◤

"𝔼𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

Kamille Lanay Sloan
5:28 PM.

"Kamille you doing too much ion even know her

"Kamille you doing too much ion even know her."

"Kaci." I sighed closing my eyes . "How you don't know her and y'all texting right here." I shoved the phone towards his face .

"That ain't me." He said calmly.

I smacked him and threw his phone at him and he hopped up real quick and put his hand around my neck jacking me up against the wall.

"Stop putting yo fucking hands on me Kamille."

"Fuck you." I mugged him .

"Yea okay." He let me go nodding . "You ain't leaving me cause you know them messages old."

"Them messages is from last week Tristian." I called him by his middle name .

"Okay and we was broken up last week."

"And if I woulda fucked a nigga cause we was broken up , you woulda left me alone." I mumbled .

"You damn skippy."

"BUT YOU DID IT!"

"Kamille stop fucking yelling for I hurt yo dumbass."

"Do it." I shrugged knowing he was just talking out his neck .

"Yea okay." He nodded laughing . "You want some dick or something? Why you so angry?"

"Because you fucking other females but if I go fuck a nigga you gone be quick to call me a hoe."

"Because that's a hoe move."

"So therefore you're a hoe because you did it dumb ass."

"She knew that we was on a break and I specifically told her that we was gone get back together."