Twenty-Nine.

"𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝."

Azora Milan Tyler
3:26PM.

"Because I'm very much so confused , why she still talking shit?" I stood up getting mad

"Because I'm very much so confused , why she still talking shit?" I stood up getting mad .

"We used to be friends with Keuana , we know good and well she can't fight." Zayla laughed .

"No remember when she asked if we was gone jump that one girl cause she ain't wanna fight her one on one?" Kamille said .

"The whole time she shaking while we on the way to fight the girl." I agreed.

"I was asking her what was wrong she talking bout 'It's cold in here' girllaaa you scared." Kamille exclaimed .

Look at what she just posted I showed them her story .

"I wanna fight

"I wanna fight." Zayla said calmly . "Like do she not wanna fight?"

"Of course she don't wanna fight , I replied to her story though . Let's see if she feeling a lil bold today."

"Azora!" My daddy called and I huffed getting up .

"Yessir?" I went to his room .

"You finna leave anytime soon?" He asked .

"I don't know yet , you need me to do something?"

"Go to the gas station and get me some woods."

"They got them up there?"

"Yea and yo mama said yo envelope from that college came , ion know where it's at you gotta call and ask her."

"Okay." I nodded and he gave me the money . Walking back to my room I heard my sister on the phone with somebody and I stopped to be nosy.