Five.

◤

"𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝔸 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕕."

Da'Jour True Avery
1:37 PM.

"It's too early to be playing Zayla move." I mugged her.

"I'm not playing , you need to take your medicine."

"Which medicine ."

"Speaking of , you got yo bipolar disorder medicine or whatever that's called , that and these big ass pills for your ankle." She pointed to the bottle .

"I don't have to ta-"

"TAKE YO MEDICINE DA'JOUR!"Mama yelled .

"I'm taking it for my ankle , not taking that bipolar shit." I mumbled .

"You're taking both."

"The bipolar shit make me too calm , ion like it." I frowned .

"You need to be calm so , take it." She eyed me giving me the pill.

I took it thinking about hiding it but I just swallowed it before showing her I took it.

She nodded before taking the medicine back to my dresser sitting it down .

"Doing allat for no reason." I mumbled .

"Huh?" She turned around.

"Nothing."

I got up without my crutches going to the kitchen and I grabbed me a oatmeal cream pie before opening it seeming Da'miya.

"Boo ugly." She jumped at me.

"Girl don't fucking start." I mugged her.

"No YOU don't fucking start , doing all that staring."

"Stop cussing."