Twenty.

"𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕓𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕤. 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘."

Zayla Nicole Campbell
6:57 PM.

"Da'Miya come here!" True yelled to his sister

"Da'Miya come here!" True yelled to his sister . I walked out the bathroom after taking a shower .

Putting my clothes in the bin , I walked back out the room to the living room.

"Pee in that for me , just put it on the floor when you done."

"Tired of this." She mumbled before walking in the bathroom.

"It could be so much easier if you just stop doing drugs."

"I only do them to help cope , so if shit would just stop happening I wouldn't be doing no drugs."

"I'm done!" She yelled and opened the bathroom door .

"Just leave it on the floor and come here I gotta ask you something."

"Yea?" She came and sat down .

"You was around D'Aire daddy?"

"Yea mama said you killed him and she gone call the police on you for it."

I frowned and looked at him and he had a bored look on his face .

"Call the police?"

"Yea she said D'Aire ain't get to meet his daddy yet because you."

"Ion even know that man . What else she say?"

"I think that's it."

"Okay."

"No she was on the phone with somebody talking about getting somebody to do something to you , I don't know who it was though."

"When was this?"

"Before I left earlier."

"Mhm." He nodded laughing before going to the room and I got up following him.