Twenty-Three .

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤."

Da'Jour True Avery
3:00 PM.

"You know your mom is missing right?" My lawyer asked

"You know your mom is missing right?" My lawyer asked .

"No." I frowned . "Since when she been missing?"

"A day or so now."

I made myself tear up just for the fun of it . "Man." I hit the table and put my head down .

"Da'Jour it's okay , they'll find her."

"How?" I lifted my head up with tears rolling down my face . "How they gone find her and they ain't even start? They don't give a fuck about her." I over exaggerated

Ion give no fuck about her either lmao.

"They tryna find somewhere to start , didn't she just have a baby?"

"Yea my girl got him cause obviously I wasn't around."

"How did she know to get him?"

" I had got him like 2 days ago when I went over there to get my sister and Ian hear from her since."

"Was she okay?"

"She looked like she had been drinking and she had bags under her eyes but that's it."

"You think she was suicidal?"

"Ion have no clue what she was going through she wouldn't talk to me she nodded her head when I asked her if I could get him but that was it."

"Mhm." He nodded his head writing stuff down .

"Well you violated your probation , you know I get you out on bond but this is the second time so if your PO doesn't let you off this time you might have to serve the whole year in here."

"Year?" I frowned .

"6 months plus the rest of the last violation which was also 6 months."

"Man."

"It's only your second time but the third time , that's the end of it . You can't get out because that'll be the third time."