Thirty.

"ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥, 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥. 𝕊𝕠 𝕟𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥, 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥. 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕦𝕡, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕚𝕥."

Da'Miya Kelani Avery
12:27 PM.

I woke up seeing my tv still on YouTube from the night before and I turned it down

I woke up seeing my tv still on YouTube from the night before and I turned it down .

I grabbed my iPad checking the time before I got up and went to use the bathroom .

"Chocolate move!" I yelled at the dog as she tried to jump on me .

Irritating as hell .

I used the bathroom before wiping off and washing my hands .

I went downstairs to the kitchen seeing my dad was cooking and he turned around and looked at me .

"Miya let me talk to you."

I nodded and followed him to the living room .

"Listen , I'm gone always be here for you okay?"

"Okay." I nodded confused .

"They found yo mama the other day but she's not alive Moonie." He said and I instantly start tearing up .

"What happened to her?" my voice cracked .

"I don't know." He shook his head . "Yo grandma gone pay for the funeral , it's not gone be for another two weeks. I'm sorry Moonie." He hugged me .

"Where's D'Aire , can I see him?" I cried .

"D'Aire is gone live with True until he gets bigger but you'll understand by then."

"Can I see him?" I wiped my tears . "I miss him and True."

"We gone be back in Memphis by the time of yo mama funeral . You wanna move back or stay here?"

"Move back. I miss mommy." I start balling crying again .

What happened to her ?

"She can't come back Moonie , you'll see her one more time but after that she's gone." He took my hands off my face .

"But why?" I asked .

"I don't know , everybody gotta die one day . I guess it was just her time but everything is gone be okay Moonie."