Fifteen.

◤

"𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕕."

Da'Jour True Avery
3:26 PM.

I grabbed my medicine bottle throwing it away before flashing out and just punching the wall .

Eventually 2 holes were created where I was punching and I punched it one more good time .

I walked down and up the hallway pacing tryna find something to do , I was loosing it .

Voices in my head kept telling me "it yours fault" then I kept having flashbacks of that night then his funeral.

Somebody knocked on the door and I stopped before going to see who it was .

Zayla appeared after I opened it and she looked at me frowning . "What's wrong?" She grabbed my face.

"Nothing." I pulled back from her.

She came in and shut the door behind her . After taking her shoes off she walked towards the wall I punched .

"Then what is this?"

"I punched it." I shrugged .

"Why?"

"No reason." I shrugged getting up .

"Da'Jour." she followed me to the kitchen. She walked past the trash then turned around .

"Hmm?"

"What's this?" She pulled the bipolar disorder medicine out .

"It's gone."

"No it's not." She stale faced me.

"Oh."

"Why you throw them away?"

"Cause Zayla , them don't do nothing but make me feel weird then I start having flashbacks , that shit don't work." I explained .

"Side effects , you don't wanna go get different ones or something?"

"No , all that shit the same."