Three.

◤

"𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖 , 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕓𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕤"

Da'Jour True Avery
11:35 AM.

"What's his name?" I asked my mama as I held the baby.

"D'Aire."

"Hell is up with you and these "D" names?" I chuckled looking at him.

"I just like them." She shrugged and the room fell silent.

"Who the daddy?" I asked breaking it.

"Jamell."

"Mhm." I said tryna think of who it was but I just couldn't remember.

"True!" Moonie came in the hospital room.

"Yea?"

"Can you get me something out the vending machine out there?"

I gave my mama D'Aire before standing up and going out the room with her .

We walked down the hall to the vending machine and I looked around seeing what I wanted.

"What you want?" I asked her. "My pockets hurting and you making it worse."

"Mmm , some chips and some candy."

"What chips and what candy?"

She pointed to some starburst and some hot fries . I put the money in the machine and the chips and candy fell.

She got her stuff cheesing . "Thank youuu." She hugged me before running back in the room.

I went to the vending machine with the drinks getting a water before going back in the room. "Y'all wanted something?" I asked mama and Niya.

"No." They both said and I nodded sitting back down.

A knock sounded off at the door before the nurse walked in . "You will be discharged in about an hour." She told my mama and she nodded .

"You need help with anything?" I asked .

Of course duh.