Thirty-Eight.

"ℙ𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞."

Da'Jour True Avery
3 months later .

"D'Aire." I stale faced him . "Hurry up , you act like you can't walk."

"Leave him be." Zayla picked him up and sat him down on the bed .

"Da'Miya ! You took a shower!?" I yelled asked her .

"Yea ! I'm getting dressed!" She yelled back .

I grabbed D'Aire his shoes as Zayla dressed him .

Da'Miya came out dressed , she went and grabbed her shoes from by the door before putting them on .

I sprayed my cologne , being that I got in the shower way before them . Fixing my clothes I went to my closet grabbing my shoes also .

Zayla was the last one finished , once we got done , we left making our way to Liko house .

~

We finally got to Liko house , everybody did it here cause they house the biggest now since they moved after the baby was born .

Zayla daddy and his kids was here , my dad came , Liko mama came , Ziyir aunt , it was everybody .

We set all our gifts under the tree before letting the kids get theirs first .

Da'Miya , D'Aire , Sincere, Kyier , Kaniya and Keira .

"Okay just pass them they gifts , Sincere can't open his , ima just show him." Liko said .

We passed everybody they gifts and they opened them at the same time . They smiled and thanked everybody before we got to our gifts .

We all grabbed our gifts that had our names on them .

We let all the females open they gifts first before letting the men go .

Once everything was said and done , everybody was satisfied with what they got . Everything came together .

"The food done?" Zayla daddy asked .

"Right , y'all taking forever." My daddy agreed .

"Now y'all best friends." I eyed them .

"Right." Zayla agreed .

"Fuck both of y'all , I been knowing him. He just a jail bird like his son." Zayla daddy said .

"Chill." I laughed . "That's my past okay?"

"I said that before." Pops said .