Forty.

"𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠, 𝕡𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖, 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕟𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕤. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕤, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞."

Da'Jour True Avery
6:29 PM.

I zipped D'Aire coat up before picking him up and taking him to the car where Zayla and Moonie sat

I zipped D'Aire coat up before picking him up and taking him to the car where Zayla and Moonie sat .

Going back up to the door , I locked it before going back to the car .

I buckled him in, closing his door and getting in the driver seat.

"Y'all wanna eat before we go or after?" Zayla asked .

"Moonie gone complain the whole time, ima just feed them now."

"Okay." She nodded and I pulled off .

I went to McDonalds getting them kids meals before we made our way to the mall .

They ate on the way there and finished in the parking lot. I grabbed they trash putting it back in the bag and picking D'Aire up.

Zayla grabbed his stroller out the trunk and I put him in before buckling him. "Fix yo mittens." I told him as I fixed them.

I closed the trunk and we went in making our way to Justice to get Moonie some clothes . Zayla took D'Aire with her to get his clothes .

After she ran my pockets in there, we went to Foot Locker Kids and I sat down letting her looking around .

She came back with two pairs of shoes and I looked at them. "Which ones should I get?" She spoke .

"Them ones." I pointed to the 1's and she shook her head . "Bad choice."

"What's yo favorite color?" I asked .

"Yellow and black." She grabbed the 12'a and I nodded .

"Can I get these in a Three and a one in babies? I decided to get D'Aire the same pair .

"Fasho." The nigga said going around to the back.

We waited and he brought the shoe back . I made sure they fit before taking them to the counter .