Twenty-Eight.

"ℙ𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕘𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞."

Da'Jour True Avery
7:26 PM.

∴ 《 Da'Jour True Avery 》 7:26 PM

"They can't hold me for long." I danced .

"This nigga a true criminal." Liko shook his head .

"I need to go see my baby mama , she don't wanna answer her phone like she don't got my lil brother." I frowned .

"Baby mama ? She pregnant?" Ziyir asked .

"Nah , ima trap her and get her pregnant cause she keep tryna leave me."

"She posted she was single." Kaci said .

I shook my head not even knowing what to say . "That's a bet , lemme go get my brother right quick." I stood up going to grab my keys .
"Keep my house clean." I pointed at them.

"Nigga fuck you." Liko flipped me off as I was leaving .

Zayla

Get D'Aire ready I'm fin come
pick him up.

Okay

Bring him out Ian coming in .

Okay.

"Just cause her daddy might be a big ass nigga." I mumbled driving off .

Once I made it to her house I beeped the horn a couple time before she came out with him in the car seat along with his diaper bag .

I got out grabbing him from her and putting him in the car .

She put the diaper bag in the car and stood there while I buckled him up .

"You can go back in now." I looked at her .

"So you just not gone- okay." She scoffed . "Immature at its finest."

"Immature ? Ion run to the internet posting single shit soon as we get ina petty ass argument."

"Da'Jour you ain't even see the post , you don't know what you talking about you letting yo dirty dick ass friends put that in yo head."