Nine.

◤

"𝕀𝕗 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥 , 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨."

Da'Jour True Avery
1:37 PM.

We been sitting in the hospital since last night , ian moved ate , slept .. nothing. We all sat in the room with Ej . It was everybody , Azora , Zayla , Liko , Kamille , Kaci , Keuana and Ej daddy .

Ej was in critical condition and Ziyir was in surgery . They rooms right next door to each other so every was basically just waiting for Ej to wake up and Ziyir to get out of surgery.

He had surgery last night but he needed it again because some of the bullet fragments were traveling to places they shouldn't be .

There was a high chance they both could die and that's what I was tryna get passed , ian want neither one of them to die .

Ej daddy came up to the hospital this morning , nobody could get ahold of his mama .

Ziyir Auntie came up here last night and been here since . His mama and daddy ain't wanna come for some reason and i wasn't finna be the one to tell him that.

A loud ass beep sounded off and nurses came rushing into the room .

"Everybody out!" One of them yelled .

"What's going on?" His daddy asked .

"Your son has no heartbeat nor pulse."

We all went out into the waiting room and we just waited .

"Man no!" His daddy yelled at one of the nurses . "They aint shit y'all can do? How he just dont gotta pulse man stop playing , do some!" He yelled and we was shaking real bad .

"Ain't no way." I mumbled .

"How his pulse just not there? I'm confused." Liko said.

"I'm saying." Kaci agreed .

All of a sudden Keuana just start balling her eyes out . "Why him?" She continued sobbing .

Oh yea , they WAS fucking .

"It's okay." Zayla patted her back and hugged her .