Forty-One.

"𝔸 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕟𝕕: 𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕."

Zayla Nicole Campbell
3:20 PM.
4 years later.

I rubbed my belly waiting for D'Aire to finish getting his coat on to leave the school building.

"You ready?" I smiled.

"Yea." He nodded and I grabbed his hand before we left out.

He got in the passenger seat and I backed out the parking lot.

"I was on green today." He told me and I high fived him.

"Good job, True gone be so happy."

"Where is he?"

"He's working, he had to go in so that's why I picked you up today instead of him."

"Oh." He mumbled.

We finally made it home and he ran up the stairs once I opened the door. "Slow down." I called.

"Sorry!" He yelled back giggling.

I felt hard kicking coming from the baby again and I rubbed my belly getting her to calm down.

"You too excited." I laughed.

Kamille and Azora came over after they called telling me they were on their way.

"Kaci!" Kamille yelled at her son. "Stop all that running, D'Aire ain't going nowhere."

"Sorry." He stopped.

"Where my niece?" I asked her.

"You don't see me? Don't worry about Kamari." Kaci said.

"I missed you Kaci." I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too." He cheesed before Azora came in holding Kamari.

"Heyyy Mari." I held my hands out for her and she let her down for her to crawl.

D'Aire came down the stairs before running to Kaci and they dapped each other up.

"Nah y'all too grown." Azora laughed.

They made they way upstairs and Azora and Kamille sat on both sides of me.

"When you due?" Azora rubbed my stomach.

"Next month, the 19th."

"Need to hurry up and pop, it took y'all way too long to have a baby."

"I thought I couldn't have them, I was happy at first cause he could shoot the club up but that got boring."