Twenty-two.

Ain't no quote just wait.

Zayla Nicole Campbell
2:35 PM.

"It don't matter Zayla just get home."

"I got 2 kids with me I can't leave them here." I stressed .

"Then take them back to they damn parents."

"I don't know where they at , I know one of them dead but that's it."

"Then take them to the one that's alive." He said like it was the smartest thing to say.

"I can't find her."

"Just bring them over here and find her when you get here . I got 5 kids not 8."

"I only have two with me so who other kid you got?"

"Aw I thought 5 plus 2 was 8 my - bring yo ass home!" He yelled and hung up .

I checked my phone again for any sign of True anywhere but everybody that knew him didn't post anything on they're Instagram stories .

I huffed picking up  D'Aire and putting him in his car seat .

Da'Miya put her stuff on and grabbed her bag before she sat back down on the couch and waited .

"Ion need to grab my stuff." I mumbled , grabbing D'Aire diaper bag and his stroller we left out his house locking the door .

Making our way back to my house i looked back at D'Aire seeing him on his way to sleep .

"You hungry?" I asked Da'Miya .

"Mhm." She nodded .

"What you wanna eat?"

"McDonalds."

I nodded tryna figure out where the closest one was .

After I found it we ordered and finished our way back to my house .

We walked up the stairs onto the porch . The door was unlocked so we just walked in seeing Zaylin sitting there with a mug on his face .

"Who kids?" He pointed .

"Da'Jours siblings , why you look so mad."

"Cause yo mama tryna get me to come home and shit and she saying if I don't she gone get pops locked up."

"For what?" I frowned . "Miya go upstairs and keep straight to the door on the left .

She nodded and went upstairs with her stuff .

"She gone call DCS and make something up I'm guessing cause she said she calling."

"Petty." I mumbled . "You told him?"

"Yea he don't care."

"Mhm." I grabbed D'Aire and went to my room seeing Da'Miya sitting on the floor ."You can sit in the bed." I frowned .

"Can I sit in that?" She pointed to the furry pink chair .