Thirty-Six.

"𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕕."

Zayla Nicole Campbell
5:20 PM.

"Who this?" I laughed looking at the story being sent to me .

"I don't know her , she posted True and it don't even look like he was looking." Azora said .

"Her name Tiana." Kamille said .

"I hope you feel better soon baby , I'm sorry you going through this and I can't be there to comfort you cause I'm not in Memphis . You just was telling me you missed me and stuff , you a survivor you got this True." I read it out loud .

"Delusional!" Azora yelled .

"Imagine." I laughed . "They can have each other." I shrugged .

"Fuck a nigga , let his mama love him!" Kamille yelled .

I decided to let it slide because True had only just woken up yesterday so stressing him out wasn't the answer .

Ima still say something , just not right now.

I decided being for him right now was more important than worrying about another female when we wasn't even together .

After I hung up I got in the shower . Stripping from my clothes I made sure the water was warm before stepping in .

After a good fifteen minutes , I got done and grabbed my towel and dried off .

I went to my room and put lotion on followed by my undergarments then my clothes .

~

"You okay?" I asked True as I sat in the chair .

"I'm good." He shrugged . "They shoulda took me out if they was gone shoot me."

"Don't say that." I frowned .

"Listen , I seen that girl post me so I know for a fact you seen I-"

"It's fine." I shrugged . "Definitely not tripping."

"Lemme talk." He stale faced me .

"Okay."

"I had seen her the same day I got D'Aire, never seen her after that and she only gave me head." He said . "Ima be completely honest , that shit was trash and I cut her off . I don't know why she felt comfortable posting me."

"You knew she recorded you?"

"No." He shook his head . " I had a feeling she did but Ian wanna say something then she actually wasn't . But that's not the point , I made you look stupid , ion want you to feel like you gotta be up here with me if you think I got another bitch .. which I don't."