Eleven.

◤

"𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕖 , 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕕𝕖𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕖𝕕 , 𝕤𝕠 𝕚𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕖."

Da'Jour True Avery
8:30 AM.

I got up hearing my alarm and I looked at the time before going to my closet .

I grabbed some Tommy Hilfiger draws and my towel .

I went in the bathroom and turned the shower on turning the knob all the way to hot.

I walked back out the bathroom and grabbed my phone .

Zayla

Funeral start at 9 or 10?

9:45

K

I set my phone down taking my clothes off and throwing them in the basket I had in the bathroom before stepping in the shower .

I jumped at how hot the water was and I got out to turn it over a little before I got back in .

I got in and wet my body up before grabbing my rag and pouring the body wash on it .

I washed up and rinsed off before squeezing the rat out and wetting it up again to wash up a second time .

I got out and grabbed my towel wrapping it around my lower half of my body .Grabbing my toothbrush I grabbed the toothpaste and wet my toothbrush .

I put the toothpaste on it and wet it up again before brushing my teeth .

After I finished I washed my face and went to my room putting my draws on.

I put lotion on then I put my deodorant on .

I put on some black jeans with a shirt with Ej face on the back .

I put my pin on my shirt that also had his face on it before grabbing a pair of socks .

I walked to the kitchen looking for something to eat. I looked around sighing and walking back to the room .

I put my shoes on and grabbing my phone and keys . I grabbed a hoodie since it was raining and put the hood on before going out the door .