Twenty-Seven.

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖. 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪'𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕘𝕦𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

Keuana Paris Roster
8:25PM.

"What you doing?" Von asked as I cleaned up

"What you doing?" Von asked as I cleaned up .

"Cleaning up." I told him putting him on pause . "What you do today?"

"I went go to KJ grave site , they put his tombstone up today."

"Oh okay , come over when you done doing whatever you doing."

"Send me the address."

"Okay but , ima call you back my mama calling."

"Ight."

"Hello?"

"What you doing?"

"Cleaning up , almost done."

"Okay , I won't be home till like 9 tomorrow morning , make sure Jamari takes a bath." She said referring to my 6 year old little brother.

"Okay."

"Okay love you."

"Love you too." I responded and she hung up .

I sent Von my address before going to check on Jamari making sure he was occupied .

He was sprawled out on the floor so I picked him up putting him in his bed before turning his tv on and muting it just so he would have some light if he woke up .

I closed his door and finished sweeping the floor before putting the broom and dustpan back .

Going in my room I seen the shirt I got made for Ej and I hung it up in the closet .

I grabbed my towel and bonnet before going to take a shower .

Soon as I stepped out the shower he called saying he was outside .

"The door is unlocked , go in my room."

"Ight." He said and hung up .

I took my time putting my lotion and clothes on before brushing my teeth and fixing my hair .

I threw my clothes in the hamper and turned the light off leaving out the bathroom .

Going in my room I didn't see him so I check my mama room seeing him laying on the bed .

"Wrong room." I laughed .

"You ain't tell me which room , you act like I been here before." He got up and followed me .

He sat on my bed getting comfortable and I turned the light off before turning the tv on and turning on some movie .

He pulled me closer to him as I scrolled on Instagram watching stories .

Before you know it , he start kissing on my neck . He got up and hovered over me before he start sucking on my neck and kissing me .

"Take these off ." He tugged at my panties since I only had a big T shirt on.

I did as he said and took them off before he put one finger in me , then two , then three.

He left kisses down my neck to my stomach before he took his pants off .

I sat up and he laid down . I licked around him spitting on his tip before taking him into my mouth as he let a groan out .

He grabbed my hair and pushed my head down as I kept sucking then I took it out my mouth looking at him .

I swirled my tongue around his tip spitting again and taking him back in , I sucked for a couple more seconds before I took him out sticking my tongue out and letting him release on my tongue . I swallowed it and got on top .

~

"Girl I don't fuck with Azora." I told my friend Jaylynn.

"Why not , you was all buddy buddy with them like 2 weeks ago . You , Azora , Kamille AND Zayla ."

Von left after we went a couple rounds , he said his cousin needed him so I let him leave .

"Zayla coo but dickride Azora too much."

"What happened with you and Azora?"

"Because I thought she was fucking him cause the way she looked at me in the hospital so I ended up saying something to her yesterday and she got defensive talking about 'First off dumbass we was close and he told me everything about y'all so I don't understand why you doing all that crying over him when y'all fucked a couple times and that was it.'" I read the messages.

"And what happened with Zayla?"

"She jumped in it telling me I be fucking every nigga in Memphis-"

"If they wanna bump they needa just say that , what you doing with yo coochie ain't got nothing to do with them , they can go to hell."

"Right , I'm finna ask them what's really up cause ion like the animosity."

"Kamille ugly ass ain't jump in it?" She laughed .

"No she was at work at the time , she probably will anytime now." I shrugged .

"They so weird , act like the damn paw patrol girl fuck you."

"Right , some damn wonder pets." I agreed laughing .

"Ima call you back though my mama finna come in here yelling , she just embarrassing."

"Okay."

~

It's short cause my votes aint where they should be .

250 votes .