Sixteen.

*No banner , still making one*

"𝕀𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕖𝕞 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕦𝕟 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕚𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕨."

Da'Jour True Avery
3:28PM.

"Man nah , If my bitch cheat on me one time I'm done with her." Kaci said .

"But yo expect her to give you second chances?" Liko scrunched his face up.

"Yup." He said confidently.

"That's why we ain't together now." Kamille mumbled , she was on the phone with Kaci.

"Girl fuck you." He mugged her .

"My bitch cheat , ima just cheat back . We gone let the best cheater win." Ziyir said .

"Y'all some retards." Liko shook his head .

"Okay so what you gone do if yo bitch cheat on you?" Ziyir asked .

"Shid , ima beat that bitch ass , her and the nigga she cheated with then I'm leaving . If a bitch will cheat once , she gone do that shit again."

"On god , ima be shitty if she cheat with a nigga that's doing better than me . That shit gone hurt , I might just rob him."

"Damn felon." I heard Keuana high ass voice .

"Girl shut the fuck up." Me and Kaci said .

We was just sitting at Liko house conversating and smoking , laying low after what had just happened .

A loud ass knock sounded off at the door and I scrunched my face up "Ian getting that."

"Police open up!"

"The fuck?" Liko got up.

"Aw nah , ian going back to jail." I walked towards the garage shaking my head .

"No go out the back." Ziyir hopped instead of grabbing his crutches .

"Who car in the back?"

"Mines is." I spoke up and we ran out the back door before walking to my car and I gave Liko the keys as I got in the passenger seat.

We got in the car driving off , my heart raced just knowing they knew where we was .

"Man." Ziyir huffed . "Where we gone go?"

"Ion know." Liko shook his head driving.

I grabbed my phone going on the news just to check before seeing a new article .