Chapter 1

I changed that Sidnaaz had arranged marriage instead of that they had love marriage in this story .

Story start with both get the offer of big boss 13 both wanted to do it participate in it but the problem is they still didn't want to people know about their relation.

Sana was in her room thinking about the offer as it can give a new height to her career as after her controversy with Himanshi Khurrana she lost many big projects and that lead to set back in her career she started getting negative on each post she did she faced lots of humiliation she saw her career getting ruined because of that her family faced lot of because of that she went into depression that was due to Sid she started again living else she had lost all her hope she only wanted to die at that time ,after Sid's entry in her life her life changed for better but she boycotted the social media she did many projects but not big one because nobody in Punjab supported her and in Mumbai no one knows her and she didn't want to earn projects due to Sid's name .

She didn't use any social platform even she stay out of her projects promotions . She hated that at the time when she needed work and support nobody supported her ,friends relatives co-actors so she didn't want to work with those people ,she loves Sid a lot not only him but his family especially his mom as she always supported her  in every matter  his sisters and their family she adores them they also love her dearly and can't bear if anyone hurt her. 

Sana loves his mother better say now her mother as her she didn't get much love in her childhood firstly her parents send her to uncle house where she faced lot of torture then send her in hostel and then her leaving home for her career then that controversy her parents supported her but not fully so she doesn't have much attachment from her parents but loves her grand parents and her brother is her life as he supported her at every step she had taken in her life .

For Sid Sana is his life he can do anything for her . His life was like normal child only son of family two sisters parents but after their father demise things changed he had lot of responsibilities so he worked very hard and became a big name in Television industry and then started his career in bollywood . Foe world he is rude arrogant but the people know him for them he is the most cheerful person have anger issues but not a bad person .

He had many bad relationships in past and it was bitter experience but when he met Sana first time he fell for her in first look of her love at first site ,he loves his mother sisters Sana a lot and ready to fulfill all their demands . He was the youngest child in his family so always he get lot of love and pampering but after coming of Sana in his life things changed his family gives preference to Sana more pamper her more adore her more not like he complains he also love their bonding.

Sana came to her mother-in-law room to talk to her.

Sana- maa kya kar rahe ho aap .

Maa- kuch nahi aa beta andar aana.

Sana-mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai .

Maa- haa bol beta.

Sana- aapko to pta hi hai ki hum dono ko big boss se offer aaya hai bohot badi opportunity hai dono ke liye hi par darr bhi bohot lag rha hai pta nahi kya hoga pichli b aar jo hua wo to seh gai mai par iss baar nahi ho payega mujhse logo ki itni nafrat wo bhi bina meri galti ke bardasht nahi hogi kahi phir wohi sab na ho jaye agar hua to mai kya karungi dubara depression mein to nahi jaungi na dubara zinda laash nahi banna mujhe .

Maa- hug her and patted her back bas bas chup ho jaa bacha itna kyu soch rahi hai aisa kuch nahi hoga bhagwan g ache logo ke saath kabhi bura nahi karte pichli baar jo bhi hua ho pr tu galat nahi thi logo ne galat samjha wo unki galti hai ab logo ki soch to hum nahi control kr sakte hai na aur hum hai na sab mai hu Sid hai preeti hai neetu hai baaz hai sab hai hum kuch hone denge tujhe aur rahi baat depression mein jaane ki to wo nahi hoga pichli baar mai nahi thi tere paas tere kaan kich kr sahi karne ke liye iss baar hu kuch nahi hoga tu panic na kar sab sahi hoga tu waheguru ko kitna maanti hai na unhone ek baar tera test le liya hai baar baar thodi lenge haina.

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें