Chapter 90

Sana was sleeping in his arms even in her sleeps she is looking disturbed sid was very feeling so much as seeing her in this condition was so disturbing for him she has  not  gone in depression but  he can never imagine her at that  condition he had to do something to make her normal he need to calm her down first he need to give her assurance like his mother gave her when once she had panic attack at home  but here is not maa to handle her it not like he couldn't handle her but the way maa can calm her that nobody can .

Flashback:

It was almost 2 months to their marriage and their married life was going very well they are enjoying each other company they are getting to each other better things were getting pretty much casual between them like they share their fears with each other step by step their relationship was growing when one day sana was doing something in her mobile Sid was in living area doing his work on laptop and maa was out with preeti di for some work .

Suddenly  Sid hear some voice from inside like something broke so he hurriedly went to their room and was shocked to see a vase was lying in center of the room like someone throw it and Sana was in farthermost corner of the room curled up like a ball and hugging her knees close to himself he went towards her and tried to touch her but she didn't allowed him to do so she pushed him hard that he went two three steps backward he was bewildered not because of the push but with the pain she is in right now he want to hold her to make her at ease but he himself don't know what to do he got numb for few moments but when he saw her he get back to reality .

Sid again went to her and tried to talk to her but she was not listening .

Sid- jaan kya hua bta mujhe kisi ne kuch kaha kya hua .

Sana- tu jaa yaha se mere paas mat aa mujhe nahi dekhna kisi ko nahi milna kisi se .

Sid- mai hoon baby Sid tera pati kyA hua bta mujhe.

Sana- shouted on him kaha na jaa tu bhi sab jaisa hai tu bhi mujhe jealous maanta hai na mai nahi hoon jealous mai kyu hongi kisi se jealous mai nahi hoon mai nahi hoon .

Sid- haa baby pta hai tu kisi se jealous nahi hai tu to shenaaz hai meri sana wo kisi   se kyu jealous hogi .

Sana- to wo sab kyu bolte hai ki mai jealous hoon maine kya kia hai .

Sid- kis ne bola bta mujhe kya hua .

Sana threw her mobile in anger - ismein sab bol rahe hai mujhe itna ganda bola sabne tu bhi mujhe ganda hi maanta hai na tu bhi chod kar chala jayega jaise sab jaate hai tu jaa yaha se mujhe akela rehna hai .

Sid- nahi mai kyu chod kar jaunga mai to tere saath hoon humesha baby kya hua hai aise kyu bol rahi hai .

Sana- tu jaa mujhe nahi karni baat and started to throw things in this she got herself hurt on her palm and blood started to coming out of that but she didn't feel any pain the pain in her heart was so much that it was making insane .

Sid got worried for her he just grabbed the first aid box and tried to take her palm in his hands but she didn't allowed him to do so - baby lagi hai blood bhi aa raha hai dekh mujhe karne de bandage .

Sana was so into  her thoughts that she was just blabbering- maine kuch galat nahi kai mai nahi hoon aisi wo mujhe aisa kyu bol rahe hai mai kisi se jealous nahi hoon  .

Sid - he tried to calm her but she didn't listen so he raise his voice a little on her to get back to her senses - bas chup ek dum chup shaant ho jaa aur yaha aa abhi .

Sana- got more away from him and shouted on him - tu jaa yaha se mujhe nahi karni kisi se baat tu jaa she started to throw more things around her .

Sid don't know what to do just then maa came running to their room and saw Sana and got worried .

Maa- kya hua isse 

Sid-  pta nahi maa kuch samjh nahi aa raha hai .

Maa- panic attack hai jaa mere cupboard ke neeche wale shelf ke left wali side mein ek packet hai jaldi laakr de.

Sid did what he was told he was back in seconds maa take out an injection from it and ask him to inject it to Sana.

Sid- par ye ..

Maa- jo bola hai wo klar jaldi.

He did and he saw that in seconds  after that he did her palm bandage also ,she was in maa arms murmuring something inaudible to them but they know she was speaking something related to controversy .

Maa- tu isse mere room mein le aa aur ye sab kisi se saaf kara de .

Sid take her to maa's room and laid her on bed and  kissed her forehead lightly.

Maa and Sid were in maa's room.

Maa- Shebaaz ne btaya tha ki jab bhi kisi baat se trigger ho jaati hai to panic attacks aate hai aaj bhi wo hi hua isliye maine usse ye injections le liye the aur safety ke liye rakh liye the ki kabhi jaroorat ho to .

Sid- aapko pta tha ki Sana ko abhi bhi panic attacks aate hai .

Maa- haa maine btaya to tha tujhe .

Sid- haa par maine kabhi nahi suna itne time se nahi kabhi koi panic attack dekha par aaj wo jaise pareshaan thi usse dekh kar samajh nahi aa raha tha ki kya karu dimaag  nahi chal rha tha .

Maa- haa kaafi time pehle aaya tha par aisa kya hua jab mai gai thi tab to thk thi has rahi thi khush thi aur ek dum se .

Sid- pta nahi wo mobile par kuch kar rahi thi samajh nahi aaya mujhe kis baat ko le kar pareshaan hai .

Maa- dekh bachha maine tujhe pehle bhi bola tha usne apni choti si age mein bohot kuch jhela hai bohot kuch saha hai logo ke taane logo ki nafrat koi nahi tha bohot time tak akeli ladi hai bohot strong hai wo par kya hai na kabhi kabhi strong insaan bhi toot jaata hai jab aapko koi sambhalne wala na ho koi aapke dard ko na samjhe koi aapko hi na samjhe aap akele nahi lad sakte aaj jo bhi uski halat hai wo uske ander ke dard ki wajah se hai aur ye tujhse behtar kon samjh sakta hai bachha uska saath de use secure feel karwa usse ehsaas dila ki chahe kuch bhi ho tu hai uske saath taaki wo apna dard tujhse share kar sake tu pati hai uska uske har dard jar zakhm par marham lagana tera farz hai pati patni ka rishta sirf zindagi saath bitana nahi hota balki har dukh har sukh  ek dusre ke saath  baatna hota hai samjh raha hai na ..

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it . 

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें