Chapter 93

Sid was engrossed in his thoughts when Aarti came to him and gave him halwa which she herself made it so she bring it for him .

Aarti - Sid taste kar aur bta kaisa bana hai .

Sid- nahi mera mann nahi hai abhi .

Aarti - thoda sa kha na mai specially tere liye laayi hoon baaki sab  bhi kha rahe hai .

Sid- he didn't want to be rude at her and his mind is already full of sana thoughts so he doesn't want to talk to aarti right now so he ate a spoon of it but his eyes got wide as he taste something - iske ander peanuts hai ?

Aarti - haa kyu tujhe nahi pasand .

Sid- sana ko allergy hai peanuts se and while saying he run inside and saw her inside the bedroom area and was eating the halwa he went and snatch the bowl from her hands - kya kar rahi hai peanuts hai ismein .

Sana- thk hai mai dekh lungi and was sitting there casually .

Sid- dekh mera dimaag na sada gussa hai jaanta hoon galat tha mai par mera gussa khud apr mat nikal chal medicine di thi na maa ne wo le .

Sana- mai le lungi tu meri fikar na kar .

Sid-  he dragged her to luggage area and pull out a box from her bag and take out a tablet from it and gave it to her and passed the bottle to her - le isse koi jyada reaction nahi hoga .

Sana- take that tablet and was going out when sid pulled her towards himself - chod mujhe kya kar raha hai chod she was struglling in his arms to get out of them but his arms are much stronger that her efforts were like a slight push but they are not able to move his arms a little she was looking so cute in anger her cheeks become red she was irritated he just want to kiss her senselessly but it was not the right time and right place.

Sid-tu chahe mujh par kitna gussa nikal mujhe maar kuch bhi bol chahe gaali de par apne aap ko hurt mat karna tujhe mujh par haq hai kuch kar mere saath mai nahi bolunga kuch par tujhe khud ko nuksaan pohchane ka haq nahi diya maine mai wo bardasht nahi karunga .

Sana- ab yaad aa raha hai jab mujhe teri jaroorat thi tab nahi tha tu mere paas jab mujhe dhakka mara khud se door kia tab nahi yaad aaya ye sab mai aai thi khud ko gira kar tere pass tera itna bolne ke baad bhi par nahi tha tu ab mai jo kar rahi karne de tu apna dekh mai apna .

Sid - tere mere beech tera mera kuch nahi hai humara hai yaha hai iska matlab ye nahi hai ki humara rishta badal jaayega saath rehne ka wada kiya hai marte dum tak wo aise hi thodi bhool sakte hai .

Sana- mai kuch nahi bhooli par tu bhool gaya hai .

Sid - nahi mai kuch nahi bhoola baby sun meri baat ..but she was not ready to listen she was continuously struggling to get out of his grip that's when they hear some foot steps sid hurriedly  remove his arms sana grab the chance and went out from there sid sighs he was thinking about the scene he will create just take her out the shell she is building inside her he knows it will break her may be she will hate her after this but she really needs to get out this emotions they will eat her up .

Later that day :

Sid was sitting with paras mahira aarti and shefali   they were talking something may be bitching about someone he was not paying heed to them he was just waiting for Sana to came outside ,and there she comes with her tea in her hand .

Sid- pta hai mahira yaha bohot log jealous hai tere se tu hai hi aisi Sana immediately saw  him and was shocked to listen his statement she was hurt by his words sid saw hurt in her eyes she is showing emotions he was expecting he will trigger her she will get angry on him and will gave him some punches or will his hair and he will calm her down and he chooses mahira because she was the least person in the world she will feel jealous . 

Mahira- haa pta hai yaha har kisi ko masle hai mujhse wo kya hai na har kisi ko achi cheez hazam nahi hoti .

Sid- haa aur nahi to kya aur jin logo ke paas purple color ki shawl hai wo to sabse jyada as sana was the only one who was having purple shawl she loose her calm the dam of emotions she was holding inside she throw the cup she was holding .

Sana- shouted nahi hoon mai kisi se jealous she went hysterical she again and again repeated that word and she just slapped herself and throwing her hands and legs in air to release that feeling asim rashmi aarti and shefali immediately came to her and try to hold her .

Asim- sana kya hua shaant ho jaa.

Aarti- hug her shaant ho jaa sana kuch nahi hua .

Rashmi was just holding her hand sid was shocked he never thought that his words will create such impact on her she was hurt and this time he hurt her deliberately may be his intentions were different but the outcome broke his heart his sana was in this condition because of him he hurriedly went inside to take the pills as she need to calm down and those pills are the only way he take them and went out he went near her he tried to talk to her but seeing him her anger went on another level he tried to take her hand in his but she jerked his hand.

Sana- mujhe bolte hai mai jealous hoon mai kyu kisi se jalungi mujhe neecha girate hai mai nahi hoon jealous ,sid knows it is not the right time to talk  to her but he need to give her those pills he saw asim looking at him they both know things were bitter between them right now but they had soft corner for each other asim already saw the pills in his hands he make a gesture to sid to gave him the pills and he will gave her without anyone notice sid passed it to him  he just stand there at a little distance from her as it will trigger her more to see him close to her right now .

Asim- rashmi aap paani lana and he distracted aarti somehow and he made sana take those pills before anyone can see .

she was calm with in few minutes aarti take her to bed and made her sleep .

Sid - asim thank you so much tune jo aaj kia uske liye wo bohot matter karta hai .

Asim- mai jaanta hoon humare beech bohot differences hai par bhai hai tu mera aise hi nahi bolta aur wo thk hai tu tension na le .

Sid- nahi bohot jaroori thi wo pills .

Asim- haa wo calm ho gai mai nahi jaanta kya hua tum dono ke beech na hi jaana hai par wo bohot disturbed hai aur tu dhyaan rakh apna bhi aur uska bhi .

Sid- thank you once again for that and thank you tune pills ke baare mein nahi pucha .

Asim- smiled at him jaanta hoon  wo personal cheese hai mujhe nahi aana cghaiye usmein and he went from there .

Sid went to sana and saw her sleeping aarti was beside her he thank her too for being there for her as she needed someone then she left from there sid went near sana he feared if she wake up and push him but he needed assurance right now that she is safe  and with him so he went near her and pull her to himself and kissed her forehead some tears spilled from his eyes as he was feeling extremely guilty for making her go through  that and angry on himself for doing this to her.

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it.

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें