Chapter 94

Sid sat beside her whole night he couldn't slept after what happened with her ,the emotional breakdown all saw was of her only but they can't see how broken sid was due to all this it was not easy for a person to see their love suffering in front of their eyes and here the case is he put her through that situation but he only want her to let out her emotions to let go all the thoughts that were corrupting her mind because the word jealous hit her hard it made her feel like her mind explode any moment .

It take lots of effort of Sid and Sana both to take her out of that phase because for others it was depression she was dealing with but that was not it she faced lot more than that the scars that controversy left on her career and all people specially her people whom she once proudly called hers were behaving like strangers no one not a single person whom she trusted on gave her support she had to work with small budget producers as they were the only one with small budget an d didn't care much about artist image that time and it was not only professionally on personal level she lost herself she was a type of person who find happiness in small things shed get happy only by small gestures she never took other words on heart but now small small things effected her when people say bad about her call her shame to the family it directly hit on her heart .

She started to eat less talk less sleep less even if it would be possible she would breathe less it broke her in every worst way possible after her first panic attack after marriage she started to go into her shell she talk less with everyone she tried to avoid much interaction with others if guest came into the house she would come out very less in front of them because she started to think that if all will recognize her than they will try to defame his family also and and she can't let that happen in her dreams even .

In starting Sid and maa ignored all this but when it is getting out of the limit then they started to take her out make her meet people but it didn't change her situation before marriage she was getting counseling in Punjab only but now Sid get her best psychiatrist it take her months to talk normally with them again and more months for her to smile to talk freely to live freely it were hardly 5 months back when she got normal and now again all this happen it is too much for her this house started to become toxic for her it will again take them back  to square one all the efforts all pain all sufferings will go waste if she didn't   relax and took a break from all this and the stunt he pull on her it was not due to their fight he deliberately want her to take out some reaction some emotions but he didn't know that the damage is already crossed a line now he need to do something fast he can't see her suffering .

Her face was looking pale she was looking so tired and he know that it is not only physical she is mentally tired people judge her for every single thing she do in this house people forget that they are human not any robot who doesn't have any emotion they judge her her character her loyalty her friendship her love her care every damn single thing she do in the house is judged by these people and they all act that they are so innocent that he want to puke on the word itself if it will be used once  for them .

He is tired he want to take her and go home then lie down on bed and cuddle to each other and forget the word all worries  just feel each other and that feeling will be enough to put their mind at ease is it always necessary to give all the test if you are in love what bullshit is that can't two person  live calmly she already faced a lot more than any one can think more than any one can imagine people seeing her smiling think that life would be fairy tale for her but they didn't know that most beautiful smiles hide  the deepest scare and that was scariest part about it and people don't know that and still judge .

Morning song played and Sana wake up her head was throbbing with pain and she was feeling tired even after sleeping for whole night she was tired she  turn her face and saw Sid was seeing her without blinking eyes she knows after seeing him that he was awake whole night and he would be worried after seeing her she gestures him to hold her hand .

Sid saw her waking up she scrunches her nose in annoyance then saw him and his breathe got stuck in his throat what will be her reaction after seeing him he is ready to face all the punishment she will give him except staying away from her she saw in his eyes deeply for few seconds then she held her hand in front of him and gesture him to came closer he was shocked because he was thinking that she will be angry on him and will shout at him but she ask him to came closer to her he went closer to her .

Sana- hug kar .

Sid- tu sach mein chahti hai mai hug karu .

Sana- nahi karega .

Sid immediately hug her and she patted her back and there the great SIDHARTH SHUKLA the angry young man cried in her arms he held her so tight that if he loosen his grip on her then she will vanish he just wanted her only her at this moment he didn't care about the camera or the people in the house he need her he really need that assurance from her that she is fine and with him he want that satisfaction for his heart to beat normally again and for that he is ready to loose everything even himself if she will feel better after that it was looking like a mother is consoling her child who is scared to loose her and this feeling was so intense and so intimidating that both just want to get lost themselves in those few moment they want to forget that they are in a reality show people are watching them or the people who are around them they just want to feel each other and want to give each other assurance that everything is fine .

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it .            

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें