Chapter 81

Next day in morning Sana and Sid sleeping cuddling to each other both were having a serene smile on their faces due to yesterday letters they receive their face were glowing with happiness both were in deep slumber when song played in background due to which sana become irritated and hide her face in his chest and covering them with blanket Sid wake up due to the sound of the song and saw Sana who is having a adorable pout on her face he knows that she is irritated as last night they slept late and she didn't want to get up so early .

Sid- baby uth jaa warna kookdoo koo baja denge wo .

Sana- to bjane de dimaag kharab na kar mera subha subha so jaa chup chap warna chittar padenge tujhe abhi.

Sid- abbe maine kya kia .

Sana- itna acha mood tha saara lharab kar dia mai ni uth rahi chahe kookdoo koo bjaye ya horn  bjaye ya khud aa jaye aaj .

Sid- baby kyu subha subha jaloos nikale mein lagi hai uth na .

Sana get up and beat him with pillow sid was trying to escape from the pillow but after hitting him for two- three times she stopped and warned him .

Sana- ab mujhe sone de ab pareshaan kia na to mujhe  bhi ni pta mai kya karungi tera .

Sid knows that she will do something bigger this time but he knows that he need to wake her up as she is the captain of the house and if she will get up late then all will make issue of this so he tried to wake her up again but this time with extra sweetness as he didn't want to get beaten up again in the morning .

Sid- meri bachha please uth jaa dekh tu captain hai tu nahi uthegi to koi nahi uthega .

Listening to his words she sat on bed quickly .

Sana- pehle nahi utha sakta tha mai captain hoon mujhe kaam hai bohot .

Sid- arre maine uthaya tha par tu mujhe maarne lagi thi bhool gai .

Sana- jyada na chant mat ban chal mai sabko utha kar aati hoon .

She went from there to wake up  others  almost everyone wake up .

After sometime Sana came after taking bath and saw that no one has performed their duty so she asked and all denied to do work she tried to talk once again but none listen to her she went to sid .

Sana- sab mujhe tang kar rahe hai koi nahi sun raha koi apna kaam nahi kar raha .

Sid- tu hi sabke liye karti rehti hai na ab dekh koi nahi kar raha hai .

Sana went and started to clean the dishes Sid came and saw her and get angry on her and went from there .

Madhurima  came and ask her- tu to captain hai na tu kyu kar rahi hai .

Sana- koi nahi kar raha kisi ko to karna padega na aise ganda to nahi chod sakte isliye .

Madhurima- tu chod rehne de sabke liye hai .

But Sana clean the dishes and kitchen then went to captain room ,sid was already there .

Sid- kar aayi gadha majdoori .

Sana- sab ganda tha to kya karti aise gande mein nahi reh sakte .

Sid- to jiski duty hai usse bol wo karega n a tu kyu kar rahi hai .

Sana- koi nahi kar raha hai .

Sid- acha hai acha hai karo karo abhi bathroom bhi hai living area bhi hai garden bhi hai pool bhi hai aur bhi hai bohot kuch sab kar .

Sana- bebu ab tu gussa na ho and hugs him he hugged her back as he knows that why they are making it difficult for her.

After  sometime Sana and Sid came and saw kitchen was in mess again and sink was filled with dishes .

Sana- haayee rabba abhi to kae ke gayi thi saaf phir se .

Sid- tu chod jaan kar kiya hai chod tu chal tayaar hai na rehearsal karni hai .

Both then doing rehearsal for tonight performance but Sid was again and again forgetting the steps .

Sana- kya kar raha hai tu kyu itna nervous hai.

Sid- wo tere saath pehli performance hai bas kahi koi gadbad na ho jaaye .

Sana- nahi hogi bas tu mujhe follow karna .

Sid- haa bas meri wajah se humari performance na kharab ho ek to dance nahi pasand mujhe aur upar se tere saath pehli baar sabke saamne perform karna hai .

Sana- maine to tujhe ghar par bhi kitni baar bola hai ki mere saath practice kar le kabhi to kaam aayega aur dekh karta to aaj itna nervous nahi hota .

Sid- haa meri maa tu humesha sahi bolti hai .

Sana- maa ghar par hai abhi aur tune jab un ladkiyon ke saath entry ki thi tab to nervous nahi tha kaise uchal uchal kar naach raha tha kya gaana tha wo haa yaad aaya kisi ke haath na aayega ye ladka ab ky ho gaya .

Sid- kya bole jaa rahi hai wo baat alag hai aur yaha humara dance hai tu practice kar.

Sana- haa kar aur dekh mujhe phir kar aaram se ho jaayega kuch hoga bhi to managed kar lenge kuch bhi thk hai .

Sid - haa thk hai .

They completed their rehearsal and got ready but the house was complete mess looking like a tornado came their all things were lying here and there .

 There were few hours for Weekend ka war  to start but just then bedroom area closes all were inside the bedroom area as they were getting ready and Salman sir came with two people with him and started to clean the house all started to shout for salman sir to stop but they clean the house first kitchen then living room then bathroom ignoring their pleas after cleaning the  bathroom they silently went from their as work got completed.

After Salman sir went door get opened all were ashamed of the act but still got ready quickly .

Salman came through me tv all apologize for their behavior but he just tell them that it's their duty to do the household work and they are specially doing it in Sana's captaincy  just to make it hard for her he praise Sana that she did everyone help  but should also remember the fact that it's not necessary that if you will help others they will help you in return so tell her to take it as his advice to her .

After that performances were performed for completing Salman Khan 10 years with big boss, one by one everyone performed now it was turn for Sid and Sana performance.

  Their song was ishq di chashni both were performing but when Sid twirl her around and their eyes met both get lost in each other as the song and the atmosphere was also intense so they do their own an at last Sid again twirl her around and himself sat on knees and then kissed her hand she looked into his eyes seeing so much love for herself she shies .

They came back to earth from their dreamland listening to claps both look at each other and smiles warmly as they both wanted to hug each other tight but can't with so much audience .

Weekend ended with Shefali B got eliminated from the house .

.

.

.

here is the next update please   vote comment share and follow.      

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें