Chapter 45

Sana hospitalized as her condition become worse she need proper care and medical attention which she can only get in hospital this was worse time for her as after her marriage when sana fell sick all family members take whole house on their head she is treated like a princess there she never felt alone in their home as she has many people to talk to spend time even to play pranks ,but right now she is feeling so alone on this hospital bed if she would be in the house then sid will never leave her for a second , maa make things for her just to lesser the bitter taste of medicine so that she will take medicine neetu di and preeti di daily came to meet her and aditi and aditya would not leave for a second and entertain her by their antics .

And there she is alone in spite having so many doctors around her she fees alone her whole body is swollen up she want sid besides her badly but she know that it can't be possible he needs to concentrate on the game but she needed someone but as she is still in the game she can't meet anyone she is feeling like crying .

After two days creatives asked her if she want to continue to be in the game or she want to quit as her health is not so good or she want to continue , sana thought id she will quit than it will leave sid in tension always as he will be worried for her but if she will be in the game then she can be with him and without each other it will be difficult for both of them to cope up if she quits  now she will leave him alone there where so many people are ready to break  him to take him down to test his patience and she can't leave him like this in middle she will always feel helpless seeing on television without her to cope up in that house .

She can recover in the house even as they will provide outside food proper medical attention will be given to her and most important sid will be there and she can be with him she knows it is great opportunity for him to clear his name which got somewhat ruined by allegations putted by rashmi and the articles that spread at that time , if  she will not be there for him then one day he will loose his calm and can be destructive for him and she can't afford it so she decided she will continue it doctor already told her that as she is anemic and her typhoid get worse so need proper care and it will take months for her to fully recover she will feel low bp sometimes she need to take extra care of her .Doctor told her all the precautions and send her back to big boss .

Sana came back to big boss secret room as she still need time to recover properly to   get into the house .

Sana enters and was shocked to see madhurima there.

Sana- madhu tu yaha tu theek to hai kya hua tujhe .

Madhurima - nahi nahi mai thk hoon tujhe kya ho gaya hai kya halat ho gai hai teri  kitni swelling aa gayi hai aisa lag raha hai kitna weight loss kar lia hai tu thk to hai .

Sana- arre wo bas typhoid ki wajah se .

Madhurima- tujhe rest chaiye teri body ko proper rest chaiye yaha mil payega.

Sana- haa haa sab ho jaayega tu mujhe bta tu yaha kaise.

Madhurima- arre wo langur haina ghar ke andar uski wajah se .

Sana- maasi uske kya kia ab.

Madhu- wohi drame pta nahi konsi manhus ghadi thi jab pyaar mein padi uske .

Sana- koi na pyaar andha to hota hi hai to time kaise dekhega bechara isliye nahi pta manhus tha ki acha tha tera waqt. and laughs(sorry for this lame joke).

Madhu- kuch bhi na acha doctor ne kya bola.

Sana- kya bolega bola jaa sana jaa jeele apni zindagi  tu kuch aur baat kar mujhe doctor word se hi dushmani ho gai hai , tu bta kab se hai yaha.

Madhu - parso raat aai thi .

Sana- acha jis din mai gai thi matlab sirf ek hi din hua tujhe yaha bta tune kuch dekha kaisa chal raha hai ghar ke andar .

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें