Chapter 77

Sana  and Sid wake up on morning song but she is not talking with him due to last night incident from last one hour he was trying to talk to her but she is really angry on him .

Sid- baby maan jaa na ho gai galti please ab kab tak aise gussa rahegi kab tak baat nahi karegi.

Sana didn't answer him .

Sid- sweetly babyyyyyyy sunn na please dekh mai kaan pakdu apne ya chai bana kar lau haa chai banata hoon phir dono saath mein cahi piyenge chal mai abhi bilkul jaisi tujhe pasand hai chai banata hoon .

Sid went and make tea for himself and her then pour it in two cups take it to bedroom area .

Sid- dekh baby taste kar bilkul waisi hai jaise tujhe pasand hai .

Sana drank it silently ,sid sighed seeing her so silent he remember she once told him about her fear of these kind of things .

Flashback:

It was off for Sid and maa went to preeti di house for spending some time with them .

They decide to watch a movie .

Sid- chal baby movie dekhte hai bohot time ho gaya hai mai laptop lata hoon tu chips le aa kitchen se .

Sana came with chips ,sid selected a movie of his choice as last time they sana choice movie it was like turn for them one time they watch movie which sana like and another time what sid like but most of the time sana made sid agree to watch movie of her choice but today sid want to watch something different so he put on Annabelle movie .

In starting Sana didn't get it that it was a horror movie as it's plot was like that but when story proceeded she started to feel scared and cling to sid's arm and at point when the doll came very closer to screen she throw the laptop breaking into pieces Sid was shocked what just happened one moment they were watching the movie and next the laptop was lying in pieces in front of him he didn't knew how to react he was opening and closing his mouth like a fish .

Sid- ye kya hua baby gussa hai tu mujhse kisi baat par kuch kia maine kya hua .

Sana- mujhe darr lag gaya wo jaise paas aa gai thi itne mujhe laga abhi us mein se nikal kar kha jayegi hum dono ko .

Sid opened his mouth to say something but words didn't came out of him .

Sana- agar wo kha jaati humein .

Sid- baby movie thi real mein nahi tha .

Sana-meekly haa par mujhe darr laga na to mai kya karti mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya ki usse kaise roku to maine laptop hi phek dia .

Sid- baby darr laga tha to mujhe bta deti mai band kar deta movie nahi to band kar deti laptop phenka kyu .

Sana- uss time mujhe kuch aur nahi samjh aaya jo sahi laga kar dia looking at laptop.

Sid was like he should be angry on her for reacting that way but after looking at her face which is red and was like she will start crying at any moment .

Sid- ooo darr laga mere baby ko aaja mere paas kyu laga darr wo to sab shoot hi to kia hai effects daale hai is liye aisa lag raha hai .

Sana- mujhe bohot darr lagta hai in sab cheeso se bachap se hi jab mai mama mami ke ghar thi na waha aisi bohot kahaniya hoti thi maine bhi suni hai aur raat ko darr bhi lagta tha koi nahi hota tha mere paas akele soti thi to aur bhi jyada darr lagta tha kai baar raat ko sapne mein bhi darr jaati thi phir rote rotev hi soti thi tab se aur bhi darr lagta hai aaj bhi ikn cheeso ka sunti hoon ya aisi koi awaz to bohot darr lagta hai .

Sid understands her turmoil - koi nahi ab mai hoon na tere paas humesha darne ki koi baat nahi hai waise bhi bhoot wagera kuch nahi hota tu mat in sab ke baare mein aur darr to bilkul nahi tu to sherni hai meri dekh abhi kaise uss doll ko patak kar maar dia tune pointing at laptop to tu to brave hai na .

Sana- tu gussa hai mere se maine laptop tod diya usmein tera jaroori  kaam bhi tha na .

Sid- chill kar baby har cheez ka back-up hai mere paas tu tension na le aur waise bhi tujhse important kuch nahi hai mere liye and hugs her .

Then Sid take her to balcony as it was evening so the view was calm and soothing to eyes they spend rest of their evening cuddling to each other and talking about their work.

Flashback ends:

Sid - chal baby bahar garden mein baith te hai chal uth .

Sana didn't move from her place so Sid forcefully take her to garden area .

They were sitting on grass  and Sid was trying to gain her attention by irritating her by sometime pinching her nose making her feel ticklish in her ears .

Sana- mujhe tujh par pehle se hi bohot gussa hai aur mat dila .

Sid -    kya kia maine baby mai to kuch bhi kar raha hoon chup chap leta hoon hiding his smirk .

Sana - kitna paapi hai tu and grab a mat and beat him with it .

After that she stand up from there and was going to say something but saw sid was getting up so she ran inside sid ran behind her she made him run behind her in the whole house .

Sana- maaf kar de ab nahi karungi please .

Sid- nahi tu yaha aa abhi ke abhi .

Sana- sorry galti ho gai please please iss baar chod de.

Sid - tu mere paas aa abhi chal jaldi aa and by engaging in her talks he caught her and held her on ground.

Sana- please chod de tu jo bolega mai wo karungi kabhi tujh par gussa nahi karungi kabhi tang nahi karungi jo tu bolega humesha baat bhi manungi big boss se upar tu hai mere liye tu sab kuch hai please.

Sid- aur .

Sana- mai tere pair bhi dabaungi tera sar bhi dhukhaungi .

Sid- dukhaungi.

Sana- haa aur maalish bhi karungi aur ladungi bhi nahi .

Sid- aur.

Sana- bas ho gaya .

Sid- chal uth ab and corrected her top as it went up from one side. 

Sana- nahi tu tang karega phir mujhe .

Sid- nahi and made her stand up  and hug her .

Sana- tu gussa to nahi hai na.

Sid- nahi .

Sana- tujhe lagi to nahi na.

Sid- nahi bas aaj baal baal bach gaye humare bachhe .

Sana- kuch bhi bolta hai  and hugs him .

In evening both were laying in captain's bedroom when suddenly Rohit shetty entered.

Sana got shocked for a moment but both greet him and he ask both of them to came out .

Rohit sir talk with both Asim and Sid and tried to make them understand that this fight is looking bad and they should maintain their friendship but asim was still blinded in anger in   front of rohit sir he nodded but when sid came to hug him he didn't hug him back sid feel bad about it but let it go for the time .

Then a task was performed in which Sid's team won and by rules they will get letter which came from from their homes but at last Rohit sir gave all of them their letters.

.

.

.

here is the next update please don't forget to vote comment share and follow.  

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें