Chapter 83

That night both slept facing each others back both were hurt by each other but for different reasons both are incomplete without each other both are miserable without each other .

Next morning when morning song played in the background he turned to see sana but she was not there he groaned inaudibly at that as she knew that he always wanted to see her face first thing in the morning but she left the bed early and now he knows that his full day will be gone into trash as he will be grumpy all day .

Sana got ready and did her duty after that she was sitting on grass bed and thinking something deeply .

Sana (thinking)- kya maine apne aap ko kho dia hai kal mujhe pehli baar ehsaas hua ki humare iss rishte ko nibhate nibhate khud ko hi kahi chod dia hai mana ki pati patni ka rishta bohot nazuk hota hai uske bohot sambhal kar bohot pyaar se handle karna hota hai sid bohot pyaar karta hai mere se bohot care karta hai uski wajah se hi mai depression se bahar aa pai par kya srf pyaar aur care se  rishte nibh jaate hai kya aapko apne partner kirespect nahi karni chaiye haa sid karta hai meri respect bohot maanta hai mujhe par jaha usse gussa aata hai wo sab bhool jaata hai tab uska gussa us par itna haavi ho jaata hai wo sahi galat bhi nahi samajhta haa wo hurt hai mujhse kisi baat par maine kuch kia hoga aisa par kya use mujh par aise sab ke saamne chillana chaiye tha wo bhi un logo ke saanme jo mujhe pasand nahi karte ek mauka nahi chodte mujhe nicha dikhane ka kal bhi jab wo mujh par chillaya kaise dekh rahe the mujhe .

Kal pehli baar ehsaas hua ki humare rishte ko abhi bohot nurture karne ki jaroorat hai use bhi samjhna chaiye ki kaha aur kiske saamne bolna hai mai wife hoon uski chahe kisi aur ko nahi pta par usse to pta hai na kal bhi baar baar mai use manane gai jabki usne mujhse kaise baat ki par usne mujhe kaise door kis khud se agar ye mai uske saath karti to kya wo bardasht karta agar humein iss rishte ko nibhana hai to hissedari bhi dono ki barabar ki honi chaiye mai har baar mananed gai par kya uska mann nahi kia mujhse baat karne ka mujhe hug karne ka kya ye rishta sirf mera hai uska nahi these all thoughts were revolving in her mind .

Paras was happy as he know that a little gap has came between both of them due to yesterday incident so he pumped Mahira against Sana so that she fought with her as he knew that it is perfect opportunity for breaking sana as   sid and asim both were not in talking terms with her and she is alone right now .

Mahira was already jealous of Sana and after coming in Paras talks she gets infuriated .

Mahira went to Sana- tere masle kya hai jab dekho kisi na kisi baat medin ghusna hai bas kya hai tujhe itni attention ki kaisi besharam hai tu .

Sana- mujhe nahi pta tu kis baat ko le kar bol rahi hai par mera dimaag pehle se hi kharab hai please abhi nahi baad mein karte hai ye sab .

Mahira- oo to tera matlab hai mai ladne aai hoon tere se ooo hello madam apni galat fehmi na door karlo mujhe koi shauk nahi hai tumse baat karne ka par tumhari harkate hi aisi hai itne din se ignore kar rahi hoon par nahi pehle sid se attention leti thi ab usne tujhe door kar diya to tujhe ab koi aur mudda chaiye na kaisi hai tu .

Sana- kya bakwas kare jaa rahi hai mai yaha alag baithi thi na tu khud aai mere paas maine nahi bulaya aur thoda na limit mein reh samjhi .

Mahira- acha mai limit mein rahu tu sikhyegi mujhe ab tujhse sikhu mai tu hai kon ab to sid ko bhi pta chal gaya tu kaisi hai dekhle tabhi to kal kaise chillaya tha  tu hai hi issi layak kyuki tu fake hai aur jalti hai mujhse tu jealous hai .

Sana- listening the word jealous again sana lost her cool and shouted on her - bas kar jaa warna acha nahi hoga tu ye jo bakwas hai na kisi aur ke aage kar jaake mere saamne nahi she was feeling more hurt as sid was just standing there and listening all this without saying a word .

Mahira- haa haa jaa chup jaa ab koi jawaab nahi hai na tabhi jaa rahi hai tujhe sirf logo ka use karna aata hai pehle asim ka phir sid ka ab koi mil nahi raha hai na and laughs with paras shefali and aarti .

Sid was angry on mahira for speaking so ill of her but didn't said anything because he  feels that sana will give her back but she left from there he so wanted to go to her and hug her console her but his ego didn't allowed him .

Sana was sitting in bathroom area and thinking about the words mahira throw at her harshly she badly needed him beside her but she knows him better his ego will never allow him ,the word jealous was getting on her nerves as she hated this word to death as during the controversy all called her jealous and left her side when she needed them most .

Although she listen that word in this house earlier too but with all the happening sid not talking to her and the constant bad feeling that was nagging in her heart making her loose her mind her sanity she need to calm herself but how this house is making it difficult for her to survive if this will go on then she had to take those  pills and she hated that she badly need a comfort and the saddest part is  the person who is closest to her is near her but she can't hug him to calm herself as this time she was hurt his actions couldn't be justified .

Outside sid was sitting and thinking when paras gang came and sit with him  he wanted to move from there immediately but he knows that they are in a game and they need to maintain at least cordial relationship with them he wanted to see if sana was alright or not but just sat there uninterested in their talks .

They were joking about something when shefali hold his arm and laugh keeping her head on it at that moment Sana came and saw this , Sid saw sana and can see hurt in her eyes she hurriedly left  from there  while sid was seeing her retreating figure.

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will like it .

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें