Chapter 122

Next day there was a tijori task for all of them them housemates has to make notes (currency ) print them and do all the necessary things and after completing the task they have to stand up on the ramp which will raise height up-to the door which is between housemates and connections then have to throw  notes from there and the connections have to collect the notes from the other end of the door and which will get maximum notes he will save it and it will help them to save their housemate .

All were gathered outside and task got started all were playing hard but some people want to make this task a mess shefali and kashmeera specially so they were jumping in between to get the notes  in the first round shefali ,kashmeera aakash devo got more notes so they took a decision to eliminate sana from the task and it happened ,sid and baaz were angry on this as they do it on purpose thinking baaz will get out of the task but big boss tell them that he is still in the game .

Sid- jaan kar kia hai inhone ye .

Baaz- haa dekho to kaise sumo wrestler ki tarah aa rahi hai   .

preeti- koi nahi chodo unka kaam hi yahe hai jalna aur kya waise bhi mujhe lag hi raha tha ki ye log kuch aisa hi karenge jalte hai ye sana se .

Sana- koi na koi gal nahi ho gaya jo hona tha waise bhi tu to hai game mein abhi bhi aur di aur baaz bhi hai to ache se khlena .

Sid- par aise kaise ..

Sana- abee yaar pakka mat .

Preeti - laughs on it haa ye sahi bola hai sana ne .

Sid- mera dialog mujh par hi .

Baaz- haa dono ka rang ek dusre par chad gaya hai ache se .

Sid- bas kar chal bahar chalte hai second round shuru hone wala hoga . 

Sana- mai change karke aati hoon .

 Sana was very happy as preedi di got her a new dress a white lengha she was looking so beautiful in it she was getting ready when she got stuck with the dori of her blouse shed was trying from last few minutes but her hands were not reaching there preeti di was out as she went with sid and baaz  and others were already  outside she got tired her hands started to pain but the strings are not ready to be tied and she didn't have much time left so she decide to change in something else she was finding something to wear just then sid walked into the bathroom and he saw her from back she was looking something in her suitcase.

He was shocked to see her as the blouse she was wearing was almost backless only two strings were there and that too were not done he came to her and stand behind her .

Sana thought someone entered the luggage area and she was shocked as in hurry she forget that her back was almost open she felt numb for a second .

Sid called her- baby kya kar rahi hai koi aa jata to .

Sana- hurriedly turns towards him and hugs him tightly .

Sid- kya hua baby tu thik hai na .

Sana- mai darr gai thi ki koi aa gaya hai aur mai aise thi .

Sid- koi nahi hai mai hoon bas par tu asie baithi kyu thi koi aa sakta tha na .

Sana- wo mujhse na iski dori band nahi ho rahi hai bohot try kia di bhi gayi hai bahar to kisse bolti samjh nahi aaya  to mai kuch aur dekh rahi thi ki kuch aur pehen loon par mai bhool gai ki koi aa sakta hai aise .

Sid- koi baat nahi baby tu turn kar mai kar deta hoon sana turned and when his hands touched her back a shiver ran down her spine her breathe got caught in her throat he tied the dori taking much time and running his hands all over her back then whispers into her ears - ho gaya ab saans lele ho gaya hai .

Sana blushes at his comment and didn't meet his eyes  .

Sid- waise achi lag rahi hai suit karta hai tujhpr lengha .

Sana- haa? di lai hai mai to changed karne wali thi .

Sid- nahi achi lag rahi hai chal bahar aaja jaldi se .

Sana came out wearing the lengha and little touch up she was looking so beautiful .

Vishal- kya baat hai sana aaj to keher dhaa rahi hai .

Sid's blood boil listening to this but he didn't said anything .

Paras was looking at sana continuously without blinking mahira saw this and gets highly irritated because of this others girls also get jealous seeing her in the dress .

Vikram - bhai aapka kya pitned ka mann  kar raha hai.

Vishal- tu bahi hai ya dushman kyu pitwana chahta hai mujhe or kon pitega mujhe .

Vikram- pehle to sid bhai pitenge aap baat hi aisi kar rahe ho aur  bahar jaate hi madhu bhabhi se pitoge bhaga bhaga ke marenge ye dono .

Vishaal- kyu marenge sid kyu marega aur pehle tu usse bhabhi bolna band kar .

Vikram- aapka na off chal raha hai kuch time se .

Vishal- kya bol raha hai kya off chal raha hai .

Vikram- matlab aap sahi se dekh nahi paa rahed ho cheeze dhyann rakho kahi pitai na karwa lo .

Baaz- haa pta chale aaya sahi salamat tha aur gaya toota phoota hai .

Vikram - haa and both laughs on this .

Vishal- kamina hai tu .

Game was about to begin sana came to sid on the window to talk to him 

Sana- mai naraz hoon tujhse tune kujhe ek baar bhi nahi bulaya khud se jab se bahar aai hoon and saying so walked in different direction .

Sid- abee moti sana shenaaz ab bula raha hoon to aa nahi rahi hai aa na ab he take out almost half of his body out of that window sana runs to hold him but he was huge in front of her size .

Sana- meri tarif kar abhi sab ke saamne . 

Sid- he smiles shyly listening to her demand that to publicly - tu aaj bohot sunder lag rahi hai ye color bohot suit kar raha hai tujhe pari lag rahi hai ekdum make up bhi light kia hai sab acha hai .

Sana- kiss kar .

Sid- nahi .

Sana- kar meri kasam lage tujhe mai muh nahi lagungi pura din tujhe .

Sid- abbe yaar aage aa.

Sana- nahi tu aa .

Sid - again hung his body forward and kissed on her forehead - chal bhaag ab .

Sana laughs and went from there sid also laughs at her antics..

.

.

.

here is the next update hope you will you like it .  

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें