Chapter 49

It was close to mid night when shooting ended so all were ready to sleep when big boss announces to sid to came into confession room.Sid was grumpy as he will miss his moti on his birthday 

Sid- ab raat ka kya hai ab bhi koi task hai kya .

Vikas- arre nahi tera birthday hai na to shyd cake bheja ho .

Sid- nahi chaiye cake jo chaiye wo to hai hi nahi yaha .

Asim- bro bro jaa na kyu itna grumpy  ho rakha hai jaldi jaa jab tak aayega 12 bhi baj jaayenge jaa jaldi .

Sid got up lazily as he had already changed into his shorts  and was ready to sleep but announcement made him go to confession room .

Inside confession room there Sana was sitting with a cake in her hands which was came from their home as his mother send it for him , Sana was waiting anxiously for him to come as she want to wish him first it's her bebu birthday and no family member is also there so definitely he will be acting irritated and misses the family as he never celebrate his birthday without his family his whole day is dedicated to his family people go enjoy with their friends but sid like to spend his whole day with his family by irritating his sisters plating with niece and nephew and whole day he would roam around his mom and after sana came to his life he just give his day to his family as he believes best gift we get in our life is our family  so we should spend our day with them as a return gift and time is the best gift which you can gave to someone .

Sid came inside the confession room he saw her but sana face was on another side as she was adjusting the cake she was putting it on the table when sid came running to her .

Sid saw her and without a warning pull her towards himself and put his lips on hers , he was kissing her like a thirsty person get water after lot of search and struggle  , he was pouring his emotions in the kiss like he was telling her how much he missed her how he missed her warmth her closeness her face her smell , he want to assure himself that she was there in front of him he was not  imagining things she is real in front of him .

When both felt out of breath sid join his forehead with hers and tried to calm their breath.

Sid again look at her face she had her eyes closed she was still in the kiss sid smiles watching her and again kisses her like first one without a warning but this was more intense more intimidating .

When they pull off each other sid kisses all over her face repeatedly and looking at her Sana was in awww how much this man loves her ,her face become red due to the kisses and the lighting in confession room also made it a romantic sid saw her intensely like painting her face into his eyes the moment was so much a sight to behold there was so much love affection longing for each other .

Sid can't believe she is there in front of her he again kisses her but this time it was short  .

Sana hides her face into his chest Sid smiles at her as there were very less moments when she shies .

Sid- aww mera baby sharma gaya baby dekh na meri taraf dekh ek baar dekh na mujhe dekhna hai tera face sharmate hue .

Sana- chup kar tu kuch sharam kar confession room mein hai aur janab ka imraan hashmi bahar aa raha hai .

Sid realizes that they are in confession room but right now he didn't give it a damn he is meeting his love after so many days he need that if anyone saw that then it was their fault he is legally married and right now moment is so beautiful that he didn't care if people get to know  he is happy that she is here .

Sid- to apni biwi ko kiss kar raha hoon kisi aur ki nahi haq hai mera .

Sana- chup kar jaa .

Sid- baby i love you kaisi hai ab tabyat kaisi hai .

Sana- i love you too  mai thk hoon dekh tere saamne hoon .

Sid- doctor ne kya bola ab to nahi hai na typhoid .

Sana- wo sab baad mein pehle she hugs him happy birthday bebu i missed you so much kitni yaad aai mujhe teri tu bohot khush rahe tu bohot bohot saal jiye air humesha hasta rahe  i love you so much  .

Sid- thank you baby and kisses her on cheeks.

Big boss- sidharth aap ko jamandin ki bohot badhaiya .

Sid- ji thank you big boss.

BB- sid aap sana ko ander le  jaa sakte hai magar kuch cheezo ka khayal aapko rakhna hoga .

Then big boss tell all the precautions she need to take and all necessary stuff .

Sid take her inside the house .

Vikas saw them coming and on seeing sana he run to her .

Vikas- khushi kaisi hai tu ab thk hai tabyat kaise kharab karli dhyaan nahi rakh skti apna maine kitna miss kia tujhe pta hai .(as it was mid night so only asim vikas were there everyone else was there in bedroom area so they can't listen to their talks.)

Sana- piyush saans to le le mai thk hoon aur mine bhi bohot miss kia tujhe .

Asim- kaisi hai sana ab thk hai na .

Sana- haa mai thk hoon chal sab ko bula le cake cut karte hai .

Asim- haa mai bulata hoon , he went to call someone .

Vikas- ohoo kisi ka chehra jo abhi tak sade hue tamatar ke jaisa ho rakha tha ab dekho kaise chehek raha hai .

Sid- bakwas  mat kar aur tum dono zara control karna sabko nahi pta hai tum ek dono ko pehle se jaante ho.

Vikas and Sana together - haa haa pta hai .

Sid- pta hai par mujhe bharosa nahi hai tumhara .

Sana- tu chup reh  hum bohot professional hai kyu piyush .

Vikas- haa hum sab handle kar lenge tu tension na le .

Sana- haa chal cake cut karte hai .

Sid- maa ne banaya hai ?

Sana- pta nahi mujhe to bola ander le jaane ko dekh kar to ghar ka hi lag raha hai bahar se ander se dekhne ke baad pta lagega .

Sid- kyu tu maa ke saath nahi thi .

Sana- nahi mai hospital se aai hoon .

Sid- waha kon tha saath tere

Sana- doctors they nurses thi.

Sid- abbe ghar se kon tha .

Sana- ghar se koi nahi tha allowed nahi tha na .

Sid- tu akeli thi waha matlab ghar se kisi ko bulaya hi nahi aise kaise kar skte hai ye log tune akele kaise handle kian  hoga sab kuch ye kya baat hai and gets angry.

Sana- nahi doctors they  tu tension na le bebu aaj mood m at kharab kar apna please baad mein akrte hai na baat abhi cake cut karte hai .

Sid- nodded but he was still angry .

Sana kisses on hid chest baby mat kar na mai abhi aai hoon aur aaj tera b'day bhi hai mood na sada .

Sid- thk hai par ye baat yahi khatam nahi hoti .

Sana- haa baby chal .

They went and cut the cake all wishes him some were  happy seeing  Sana while some were pissed but they all  wishes him and went back to sleep .

Sana- chal baby mai change kar kar aati hoon .

Sid- haa mai yahi hoon tujhe kuch chaiye to .

Sana- mai thk hoon ab tu aaram se let jaa mai aa jaungi .

Sid- nahi mai yahi hoon tu jaldi jaa der mat kar .

Sana- acha thk hai .

She came after changing and both get settled in bed .

.

.

.

 here is the next update please vote comment and share.

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें