Chapter 29

Today is weekend ka war but before that there was a task "BB shat pratishat " . the task is based on new contestant who came as wild cards and rashmi and devo will participate in it basically they had to give tags to each other.

Rashmi-slow motion

Arhaan-kayar 

Kesari-work in progress

Himanshi-gayab

Devo-entertainer

Bhau-bol bachhan

Shefali -dishaheen

Vishal- leader

Then salman came and change some of the tags .

kesari- gaayab

himanshi-dishaheen

shefali-leader

Rashmi-Slow motion

Devo- work in progress

Arhaan- bol bachhan

Vishal - kayar

bhau-entertainer

After that there was little fight among them as they were happy with the tags 

Shefali- maine to bola hi tha mere mein leader quality hai ab logo ko samjh nahi aata to mai kya karu.

Himanshi- par dear mai dishaheen kaise hui maine to aisa koi kaam nahi kia phir bhi logo ko aisa lag raha hai .

Devo - mai definitely work in progress to nahi hoon par phir bhi okay koi nahi .

Vishal- yaar kayar wala to koi kaam nahin kia  maine aaj tak aur bhau entertainer ye kaise hua pt nahi yaar.

While they were fighting Sana and Sid were busy in romancing.

Sid- baby bohot sunder lag rahi hai and hug her from behind.

Sana- mai to roz hi aisi rehti hoon.

Sid- nahi aaj tume baal straight rakhe hai nude make-up just as I like and saying so nuzzled his face in her neck .

Sana- kya kar raha hai koi aa jayega .

Sid- chup kar koi nahi aayega lad rahe hai sab tu mera mood na kharab kar.

he started giving kisses on her back Sana was holding her breath and trying to control her moan that was ready to escape from her mouth she was biting her lips to control herself .

Sid turn her harshly towards himself and crashed her rough lips on soft ones .The feeling is something different as they were kissing each other after so long and that too sneaking out from others , after kissing her to  his heart he join his forehead with hers they were breathing heavily and lost in this moment .

Sid- baby kaash hum ghar hote .

Sana- chup kar jaa ab koi aa jayega .

Sid- i missed  you ,your touch.

Sana- tere paas hi to hoon pure din .

Sid- haa par you know na what i mean.

Sana- chup badmash .

They were lost in themselves hugging each other feeling each other close to themselves as they get very less chances like that , just then Aarti entered and saw them hugging she made a face .

Aarti- tum dono yaha ho bahar chalo sir aane wale hai .

Sid-  abhi time hai aa rahe hai abhi.

Sana- elbowed him for not to be rude - haa chal aate hai.

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें