Chapter 25

Next day was nomination day they have to nominate two people each so by majority who were nominated are Sana , paras ,asim ,tehseen ,himanshi and Sid was already nominated for two weeks punishment by bib boss for getting physical with mahira so he is alraedy nominated .

There was a task for captain ship and shefali became the captain .And there was big fight between mahira and shefali regarding duty.

Mahira- aap aise nahi kar sakti aap hum par aise hukum nahi chala sakti .

Shefali -mai chala  bhi nahi rahi hoon mai sirf tumhe tumhari duty ka bol rahi hoon .

Paras- haa par ek tareeka bhi  hota hai bolne ka ye ghar nahi hai tumhara ye big boss ka ghr hai samjhi.

Himanshi- aap aise baat nahi kar sakte paras ji shefu ne aaram se hi bola hain .

Mahira - ye aaram se bola hai lag to nahi raha hai .

bhau- arre mai bhi yahi tha usne sirf kaam ko bola hai aur kuch nahi .

Devo - haa to wo kar denge na unki duty hai wo chahe jab kare.

Mahira- aur nahi to kya.

Shefali- jab kare kya matlab duty time par hi hogi na .

Rashmi - haa to wo kar rahe hai ismei nitna scene kyu .

Himanshi- baat ko to mahira badha rahi hai .

Mahira- maa maine aisa kuch nahi kia ptani aapke kya masle hai .

After lot of drama their fight ends.

Next was a task tunnel task in which  three person asim , arhaan and vishal will be inside the cave while rest of all will be outside the tunnel through which they have to came out but they can fill the tunnel with things provided to them and block the person tunnel .

Sid ,asim ,sana ,aarti ,kesari were in a team .

Vishal, himanshi, shefali bhau ,tehseen were in a team 

Arhaan,devo,rashmi,paras,mahira in a team .

Arhaan and Vishal team played together as they wanted to win against Sid's team .

So both their teams blocking asim's tunnel making it difficult to do the task .

As Sid's team were loosing he was getting angry .

Sid to asim- sahi se karna kaise kar raha hai haar jaayenge hum.

Asim- kar to raha hoon ab wo log block hi aise kar rahe hai .

Sid- to wo to karenge hi na unka task hai wo tu apna sahi se kar.

Asim- mai kar raha hoon koshish.

Sid- to ho kyu nahi raha.

Sana feels it is getting out of hand so she tries to stop Sid.

Sana- wo kar raha hai tu use karne de.aaja side ho .

Sid- haa tu to bolegi hi wo to tujhse , Sana slapped him before he could complete the sentence.

Sana and Asim both were shocked how could he utter something like that , she just left from there in anger.

Sid realizes his mistake what he just did how could he say that to her that too in front of all on national television if Sana would not slapped him he would have uttered those words to her, he hurriedly went from there  to her.

Everyone was shocked what just happened of course they didn't get what Sid was saying as she slapped him before he could complete and all were more shocked that even after getting slapped Sid went to her .

Sidnaaz an emotionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें