A Malfoy

Draco Malfoy and Emma Dawlish attends Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Emma is almost always a straight A student and she is forced to work with Draco Malfoy to get his grades up. They become friends and their own friends try to keep them from each other.

"Draco, Don't" is Emma's key saying. It represents good and bad.

After the war, the teens have to go back to school for another year.
When Draco runs away from his home, he wants to stay in the shadows at school. Emma already knew part of the real Malfoy, can she unlock the rest of it? What happens when she starts to fall for A Malfoy?

***********

"I'm not the good guy."

"I didn't say you were," I wanted to say something to comfort him. "I just said I know you aren't the bad guy."

Draco only laughed and hid his head in his hands. "Dawlish, you can't fix the world."

"But I can try." I replied steadily, looking at the guy I have known for six and a half years. "And I will try, Draco."

---------------------------------------------

NOT AFFILIATED WITH J.K. ROWLING.

All Harry Potter characters go with rights to their owner, JK Rowling. All other characters made up are mine.

I'm going to do the first six chapters as years. When I reach year 7, that is where the main story will continue. Any questions or comments you have, just say. This is my first fanfic so please let me know any feedback you may have. I will do my best to stick to the books's plots but I can not promise it will be identical.

Also, I would like to note that even if this is a work of fanfiction all characters that are not produced J.K. Rowling are mine. Any person or event that takes place is completely coincidental, unless the characters' are from J.K. Rowling. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

-

Follow me on social media:

Tumblr: actwritelovelive

Instagram: ashneal517

Pinterest: ShadowPenguins

Snapchat: ash17books

-

My Wattpad Stories:

A Malfoy

Best Friends

Revenge and Bets

Supernatural Stories and Imagines

-

Don't forget to share, like, and comment! Thanks for reading! Feel free to ask any questions you may have or point out any flaws you think you see.