[01]

[Chapter 01]

Third Person's POV

"Are you sure you are completely comfortable with your clothes?" The guy named Vixen asked Tara for the third time. Tara looked at him with a blank expression in her eyes.

She opened her mouth but decided to close it again when she felt the soreness in her throat. The pain keeps on strangling her whenever she was trying to let her voice out.

"I'm fine." She mouthed just to answer Vixen's question. She can't even produce any single sound.

"Sir." One of Vixen's men entered the room with something on its hand.

"Is it okay if i put this on you?" She lowered her gaze to his hands. Lockable collar with chain. She nodded without any hesitations.

Umikot sa kanyang likuran si Vixen upang maikabit nang maayos ang collar sa kanyang leeg. Ramdam niya ang lamig ng bakal na siyang dumampi sa kanyang balat nang maikabit na ito sa kanya. Ibinaba niya ang kanyang tingin sa kadenang nakakunekto sa kanyang collar. Pumalakpak ng tatlong beses si Vixen bago ito nakangiting humarap sa kanya.

"Okay it's time to make some money Everyone, Let's go." Saad ni Vixen at nauna na itong maglakad sa kanyang unahan. Ang mga tauhan naman nito ay nasa magkabilang gilid ni Tara.

Ilang sandali pa ay tumigil sila sa tapat ng isang malaki at kulay pulang kurtina. Nawala sa kanyang harapan ang binatang si Vixen at ang tanging naiwan lamang ay ang mga tauhan nito sa kanyang tabi.

"A pleasant evening to all ladies and gentlemen!" Vixen's voice came out from a huge speaker beside them. A round of applause filled the whole room.

"So tonight we have a very rare items that you will definitely want to be in your hands!" The room filled with different reactions from the audience. Tara was staring blankly at the floor. She felt the cold breeze embracing her legs. She suddenly remember that she was only wearing a white tshirt that is definitely 3x bigger of her size.

"Let's not waste our time, Let's start! The first item is from Germany." Tara didn't pay much attention to what was happening behind those curtains. She was busy playing the chain hanging from her collar.

She didn't also gave attention to her grumbling stomach who is now begging for food.

"Next is a wonderful woman with a very rare pair of green eyes!" Binuksan ang kurtina at bahagyang itinulak si Tara ng mga tauhan ni Vixen upang makapasok ito ng tuluyan sa entablado. Naipikit niya ang mga mata dahil sa sobrang pagkasilaw sa maliwanag na ilaw na ngayon ay nakatapat sa kanya. When her eyes adjusted to the light she slowly lifted her eyes infront of her. She saw different faces infront of her with astonishment visible in their eyes.

The room filled with different reactions but same wishes. They all wanted to take her. Tara can't stop herself for feeling a bit terrified as she saw those people, they all look like a predator ready to jump into their prey.

"Calm down Ladies and gentlemen. Let's start the bidding at Five hundred thousand!" The voice from the speaker loudly said.

"1.5 Million!" A man in his fifties shouted.

"1.5 million, not bad. Anyone?" Tara continued playing the chain hanging from the collar on her neck.

"2 million!"

"2.5 million!"

"3 million!"

"3.5 Million!" A man in black shirt shouted. He was staring directly to Tara that is now innocently busy playing the chains on her collar. The man was completely astonished on the pair of eyes that she had.