[37]

[Chapter 37]

Third Person's POV

"Remember Calixa's safety is our top priority." Xiara said as she pinned a picture at the table.

"Is that Calixa Fuentabela? The only princess of Fuentabela Mafia?" Kunot noong tanong ni Niall habang nakatuon sa litrato ng isang dalaga ang kanyang chinitong mga mata.

"Yes. Lord of Fuentabela ask Hugo to take his princess back in exchange of him handling the ownership of Trex car corporation to Hugo." Xiara added. "One of the most luxurious car brand in asia."

"Why can't he send his men to take his daughter? Or one of his sons?" Denson questioned.

"I agree, why would he ask Hugo if he has tons of men?" Dagdag naman ni Adrham na siyang may nakasubong toothpick sa kanyang bibig.

"It's simple." Xiara went on her laptop. An image flashed on the huge wide screen. "He don't trust his men, even his sons."

"His son Lakumbra was the one who sell his daughter to Banwa." Their brows twitched on the news they just heard.

"He sell his own blood and flesh to his father's enemy?" Nemesis asked. Tumango si Xiara at inilipat sa susunod na litrato.

"I found out that his father cut him off. He's even planning to get rid of him by changing his son's surname. Bet this fucker wanted to show his anger towards his father by selling her innocent sister." Ngumuso si Xiara bago muling humarap sa malaking screen. "Our mission is to assassinate Banwa and get Calixa back."

"Easy picky." A smirk was visible on Niall's face.

"Banwa set a huge cruise party for his birthday. It's on Tuesday, May 23 eight o'clock. He has a tight security, we must enter the cruise before he arrives." Ipinakita ni Xiara ang isang litrato ng barko sa screen.

"How are we supposed to enter?" Denson said. Nagkaroon ng isang malaking ngiti sa labi ni Xiara.

"I've already put your names on the list of the people entering the cruise." Smirk began to form on their lips. Xiara was one of a hell member of their group. She's the eye of everything.

•••

"Nemesis?" Xiara whispered as her hands typing so fast on her keyboard. Her eyes was focused on the codes showing up on her computer screen.

"In position." Nemesis whispered as she handed the invitation to a big man infront of her.

"Elise Montilde?" Pagbasa ng lalaki sa pangalang nakalagay sa imbitasyon.

Nemesis remember how she put Elise men into very deep sleep and tied up the real Elise Montilde on the closet inside of its house.

"Welcome madam." Ngiti ng lalaki. Nemesis smiled widely and run her fingers in her fake long brown silky hair.

"Nemesis in." She whispers as her eyes explores the place.

"Good. Adrham?" Xiara called.

"Serving perfectly. I'm In." Adrham whispered as he gave a glass of champagne to an old man.

"Anything else?" He asked elegantly at the man.

"Nothing." He bows at the man and turned around. Bahagya niyang inayos ang itim na ribbon sa kanyang leeg.

"The ship will sail in a minute." Xiara said as she leaned on her seat. "You need to put me on their system immediately."

"Sure Milady." Adrham said as he smiled at the young lady asking him for a glass of water.