[17.3]

[Chapter 17.3]

They keep on running and running. A gunshot echoed in the forest. Parehong natigilan ang dalawang bata pero kalaunan ay bumalik rin sa pagtakbo.

"Mama said we need to reach the road to escape." Hinihingal na saad ng batang lalake.

Parehong basang basa ang dalawang bata dahil sa malakas na pagbuhos ng ulan. Hindi nila inalintana ang kanilang pagkabasa, patuloy lang sila sa pagtakbo. Narinig nila ang maiingay na yabag ng mga paa, malapit sa kinaroroonan nila.

Biglang bumagal ang pagtakbo ng kanyang kuya. Biglang nabahala ang batang babae, dahil sa kadiliman ng paligid ay hindi niya mabatid kung bakit huminto ang kanyang kapatid sa pagtakbo. The little girl can hear the gasp of her brother.

"K-kuya! B-breathe!" A hoarse voice came out from the little girl. She was crying and shouting for the whole day and she can feel the soreness in her throat.

Naningkit ang mga mata ng batang babae nang matamaan ito ng isang maliwanag na ilaw na medyo may kalayuan pa sa kanila. Agad na nataranta ang bata at sinubukan hilahin ang kanyang kuya. The boy fell on his knees while gasping for air. The little girl remembers how her parents used to take care of her brother the most.

"K-kuya hinga ka kuya! We need to go kuya..." Paulit ulit na nililingon ng batang babae ang pinanggagalingan ng ilaw na siyang nakatutok parin sa kanila. Unti unti na itong lumalapit sa kinaroroonan nila. 

"G-g-gh-go! Y-y-yo-you r-run!" Hirap na hirap sa paghingang sabi ng batang lalaki. Mabilis na umiling ang babae at pilit na hinihila patayo ang kapatid.

"Ayaw ko kuya! Ayaw ko!" Iyak ng batang babae habang pilit nito itinatayo ang batang lalake.

"V-v-vi g-g-go p-please g-go!" The boy eventually fell in the ground while holding his chest.

"Bilis! Nandito sila!" Mas malapit na ang boses na narinig ng batang babae. Pinilit nitong hilahin ang kapatid ngunit nabigo parin ito.

"G-go..." mahinang sambit ng batang lalaki na siyang ikinaiyak ng sobra ng batang babae. Tumayo ang batang babae at lumingon sa mga lalaking patungo na sa kanilang direksyon.

She wiped her tears using her arms and run. Leaving his brother alone in the dark.

The little girl keeps on wiping her tears using the back of her hand. Hindi alam ng bata kung saan siya pupunta, she just keep on running without knowing where to go. She heard three gunshots from where she left her brother.

"Kuya.." Her crying voice was mixing with the sound of rain dropping on the dead leaves in the forest. She's nowhere to go, she's all alone. No one by her side, no one to comfort her. No one to hug and tell her that everything is going to be okay.

Another gunshot filled the silence atmosphere of the forest. They are near. Nagtago siya sa likod ng isang malaking puno. Her tiny little hands are pressing against her lips. Ginagawa niya ang lahat ng kanyang makakaya upang takpan ang kanyang bibig. Kahit na nahihirapan na siya sa paghinga ay hindi niya inaalis ang palad sa tapat ng kanyang labi.

"Find her!" She heard a strong and baritone voice that gave shivers on her body.

She heard the steps walk away from where she was hiding. She closes her eyes and she was about to calm herself when someone grabbed her arms and forced her to stand up.

"Bitch. The kid is here!" The man who killed her brother said. She was dumbfounded. She was caught.

----

"I will train you and i will make you the most deadliest assasin, do you understand?"

"If you want to live then show me what you got."

"Is that all you got?!"

"That's all?!"

"Is that it?!"

"Show me a fucking move!"

"Fuck you!" The girl spins and gave a man kick on his face. She immediately lower her body and gave her enemy a single kick on its leg. Causing him to fell on the ground.

The girl didn't waste any second. She pulled out a katana from her back and stabbed it right in the middle of the guy's chest. The man gasp for air but didn't also last for a second. The girl stared at his lifeless body.

"Mission cleared." She put her katana back from her saya and immediately jump through the window.

The girl walk in the dark alley like nothing happens. At the age of 15, she already killed numerous number of people. Those guys made her a killing machine. They made her do everything dirty for her to live.

"I only obey you to live but if i will get the chance, i will fucking slit every single throats of your mens. Including yours you motherfucker."
_________________________________________

Kimonokun